Thanks a lot Alias!

My friend and I were at a church and she noticed a red light up at the top. She got sooo paranoid!! What is that light doing there? Is it recording us? Watching us? Why is it red? aahhhh. This is what Alias has done to us....

Alias hasn't really made me afraid of anything..but I always thinks my best friends are doubles.:P

Actually, I had a dream last night..It was me and one of my best friends, we were on a train. She was going to kill me, on the roof of the train. I knew it but I didn't do anything...I thought "hey, I watch Alias. Just to fight like Syd." and I got those dream memories where I have already fought with two other people who wanted to kill me on the roof of the train..So I got confidence there..But that died when I realized that "Vaughn didn't make it, he was murdered last week on the roof of a train..But wait, what if he isn't really dead?" Then me and my friend were going up to the roof, and all I could think was OMG I'm going to die...Then I woke up.:P

Scary..I think I got that from the whole Francie/Allison thing..

I've begun to notice small things people do, I always think someone is following me, and I LOOOOOVE to pretend to be a spy. :blush:

I also always look on peoples hair and think if Syd would look good in them.

And if I'm stuck in choice, I always think "what would syd do?"..It helps a lot.

Hibou said:
Once again not a fear, but my motto is basically WWSD? What Would Syd Do?
[post="1344492"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HAHAHA! OMG! i do that toooo!! and i always think random people are in the CIA now haha

If i c a car go by my house more than once that now completely freaks me out or maybe somebody in my family has been doubled and I will never know. ooooooo and waht if my house is like bugged or somethin or soembody is watchin me. oooooo and elevators and needles omg scary scary! I always think of tht bug a** needle Sloane used on Nadia. I don' think i can ever go near a needle again *goes and hides in a corner*
Jeez Alias has turned me into a comlete basket case ( well not tht I already wasn't but hey more so now) :lol:

Back