Thanks to ice, Atlanta has turned into The Snow Walking Dead!

AWalkerBit.Me

Survivor HQ
A chilling cold season is affecting much of the Eastern USA right now and parts of the South are getting snow & ice that they are not used to. In Atlanta, the results of a snow dusting with some ice have turned the region into scenes that many are calling The Walking Dead.

People are leaving their vehicles in the middle of roads, school kids are stuck in school buses on the road with nowhere to go, stores like Home Depot are letting people stay inside overnight, thousands of accidents are reported across much of the region, and many are without power.

It brings to mind of course this now iconic scene from The Walking Dead of Rick riding into an abandoned Atlanta.

View attachment 1261

Now for some shots of the Atlanta area...

View attachment 1262 View attachment 1263 View attachment 1264

From around the Birmingham, Alabama area...
bass-pro-exitjpg-06bdd4e65c5b675e.jpg
archive-5zip-b5fc2d4e4b3a5531jpg-22efe5bcebf55b59.JPG
9UbwVSV.jpg
RPt0RMf.jpg
1WtWZu2.jpg
maoS823.jpg

Yes, that is multiple cars & trucks you can see that went down the embankment! :eek:
1fq8qmE.jpg

You can check out more images & videos at 26 Pictures From The Insane Traffic Jam That Has Atlanta Looking Like 'The Walking Dead'.

Some people might be overreacting a bit as well...
legs.png~original

Attachments

• The-walking-dead.jpg
    The-walking-dead.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Atlanta - The Snow Walking Dead.jpg
    Atlanta - The Snow Walking Dead.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Atlanta - The Snow Walking Dead 2.jpg
    Atlanta - The Snow Walking Dead 2.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 28
  • Atlanta - The Snow Walking Dead 3.jpg
    Atlanta - The Snow Walking Dead 3.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 28
I really shouldn't get a chuckle out of this but considering that my region has been like Hoth for the past month or so.... :D

one-inch-of-snow.jpg

Back