Thanksgiving!

November 13

The Black Beanie
So what are everyone's plan/s for Thanksgiving?
Mine is going back home and having the traditional dinner and that's about it :(... but hey no school on Thursday and Friday so that's a definite :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

going home tomorrow until the 30th! having dinner with my mom and fiancee on actual thanksgiving then dinner with all my friends next saturday night... other than that - just kickin it ;)

LMAO! Sounds VERY fun Aria! ;) :lol:

Let's seeeeeeee..... well, me help me dad cook it... and while we waiting we always watch the macy's parade on tv with the big ole turke in it, and we eat! hehe

Usually my family goes to my Grandma's house but the rest of my familiy is going to my uncle's farm in Chowchilla. We can't go cuz my mom is on call... but that is OKAY. Christmas will ALWAYS be at my Grandma's house! It's a TRADITION.

Im staying here in CA and my step brother Ash (yes nance, ASH!) is coming up and its just gonna be my mom,step dad, Ash, and me. I am gonna pig out like a fool ^_^

my mom, dad, siblings, grandma, and me are all having thanksgiving at our house which really sucks because we usually go to my cousin's house for thanksgiving and its really fun beacuse all of my dad's side of the family and most of my mom's side is there but now since we live in nebraska and my cousins live in ohio we can't go this year! :(
but at least I don't have school on wednesday, thursday, or friday! Yay! Sleeping time! :D

i may have to go to a funeral :( but other than that, i'll be stuffing my face w/ food and the next day i'll be working it off at bball practice from 9-11:30 in the morning :angry:

November 13 said:
So what are everyone's plan/s for Thanksgiving?
Mine is going back home and having the traditional dinner and that's about it :(... but hey no school on Thursday and Friday so that's a definite :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:
I'm staying home, and stuffing myself with turkey! (Makes me hungry thinking about it) My 94 year old grandma might come over. She will be 95 next month. I can't believe it.

Back