Comedy That '70s Show

Title: That '70s Show

Genre: Comedy, Family, Drama

First aired: 1998-08-23

Creator: Bonnie Turner, Terry Turner, Mark Brazill

Cast: Mila Kunis, Danny Masterson, Laura Prepon, Wilmer Valderrama, Debra Jo Rupp, Kurtwood Smith, Don Stark, Tommy Chong, Josh Meyers

Overview: Crank up the 8-track and flash back to a time when platform shoes and puka shells were all the rage in this hilarious retro-sitcom. For Eric, Kelso, Jackie, Hyde, Donna and Fez, a group of high school teens who spend most of their time hanging out in Eric’s basement, life in the ‘70s isn’t always so groovy. But between trying to figure out the meaning of life, avoiding their parents, and dealing with out-of-control hormones, they’ve learned one thing for sure: they’ll always get by with a little help from their friends.
That '70s Show

Kewii

April 27th
That 70's Show Rocks

Fez is the best.
But I love Jackie too.

Lol i remember the season finale where shes like I had to decide who I love msot. And I decided its me. And this decision will be so much easier when I'm tanned..

haha

kylo4

Cadet
Sweet sig turnipcouch134!!! Anyway, I love that 70's Show, and so does my friend! But I'm afraid that this'll be the last season because it's 1979 in the show, and it's season 6.
kylo4

It won't be the last season. Topher Grace and Ashton Kutcher just signed contracts that would keep them on for seasons to come. Remember that 1978 lasted for several seasons??? So will 1979 I hope. Remember how horribled That 80's show was!!! Anyway, That's 70's show rocks. One of the few comedies on t.v that makes me laugh. I'm glad that Jackie and Hyde are together, Jackie's character is so much more likable when she's with Hyde. And it means more Hyde screentime!! Plus they make an awesome couple, they're so opposite its SOOO funny. But what's with Donna missing school to stay with Eric? That's not like her. Anyway possible to keep her on the show I guess.

Kewii

April 27th
Thats pretty unrealistic too....
Like i can understand deciding to stay home or something...but you decide that a little before right before ur leaving on the bus.
Seriously.
My mom would kill me if I did that because of the payments you make before you go there.

marie

In The Mood For Love
I love that show ; it's too funny.
I think my favorite is Kelso because he is really dumb!
And I like the relation Hyde -Jacky as well. :D

feeling_like_a_spy said:
hilariouslyyyy!!! especially red forman's attitude towards eric..
[post="332021"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

His attitude toward Eric is exactly why I hate Red at times (that, and his favoritism toward his Farrah Fawcett-wannabe, spoiled brat daughter Laurie) - but other times, he can redeem himself (like in the first-season wrestling episode).

TV show information provided by The Movie Database