Season 1 That ending

Blooded

Cadet
Y'know, I went through Season One firmly believing that Will was going to get himself killed (then again, I thought everyone but Syd was going to get killed at some point :D). What's worse is that I quickly came to love the guy as each episode passed.

During this episode, I was preparing to say good bye to Will. I mean, it looked bad eh? But, after he was saved, I dunno, I felt like he was finally safe. But that feeling didn't last for long.

Once he was left alone in that room in the safe house, a whole new fear of Will dying engulfed me. Actually, I was kind of terrified. I started thinking ahead, wondering whether Season Two would hold the same appeal for me if Will wasn't around.

And then, in the final scene, the moment I had dreaded since beginning the Season One DVD set happened...Will was shot.

And, y'know, I honestly believed that he was dead. I really felt ill; never got that from a tv episode or movie before. Luckily, as I was viewing it on DVD, I was able to watch the finale right afterwards, although I did in fact wait a few minutes; I needed to catch my breath, and begin telling myself he hadn't died.

How did y'all react to that final scene? Did it give you the same feeling? Did you have to wait a week to find out whether he was alive or dead (damn tv schedules...honestly, DVD is the best way to watch tv shows these days!)?

Or were you, heaven forbid, happy that he may be dead?

Back