The 47th Piece

Nope. Don't need a sequal...just need mor VH fiction, real, fan, non...don't care...just wanna read it!!! It's so brilliant!!!! :thud:

Ooooooh...I like this one...my fav so far...must go re-read endgame now...bye bye!!!

And you are good!!!

And Jack/Irina conversations in your head :thinking: that's kinda weird...although I'm one to talk, I have conversations with me and Will Tippin, and my various other personalities...I'm kinda off the ball, I know! :rolleyes:

More brilliant fiction please :D :D :D

K. Ackles said:
And Jack/Irina conversations in your head :thinking: that's kinda weird...
Don't mind me . . . It's not as though I think they're real!!! :lol: When I'm working particularly hard on a story, I tend to go through parts of it whenever my mind is semi-unoccupied, such as when I'm walking from here to there. Which is probably why sometimes people think I'm in a sad mood when I'm not--I'm working a sad scene out in my head.
:lol:

Hehehe...well...then you aren't crazy...I have conversations with Will, not replaying conversations others have had with him. I suppose it is an elaborate fantasy or something...

Still loving your fics! :love:

WOW!!! Absolutely outstanding!!! :woot:
You are an incredibly talented writer!!!
I love the plot, I love the characters, heck I just love the story!!!
Once again great job and keep the fics coming PLEASE!!!

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Aliasmaster47 Posted on Aug 18 2003, 05:32 PM
  Will..huh? I have convos with Irina all the time in Russian, rarely in english. It is so much more realistic in Russian. 
And I'll bet they're fascinating!
:cool:

WOW :clap:

i just started reading this and its absolutely AWESOME!!! definitely one of the best that i've read...if not the best. the detail is awesome and the conversations they have...well i can really picture them saying the things they say...awesome job!!!! i hope you update soon!

can i get a pm when you update? please!

*sniffle* all done...I need more...do you have anthing new? Anything? ANYTHING!!! I'm dying here... withdrawl is setting in.

:thud: :stretcher:

Back