Sci-Fi The 5th Wave (2016)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: The 5th Wave

Tagline: Protect Your Own

Genre: Science Fiction, Adventure, Action

Director: J Blakeson

Cast: Chloë Grace Moretz, Nick Robinson, Ron Livingston, Maggie Siff, Alex Roe, Maria Bello, Maika Monroe, Zackary Arthur, Liev Schreiber, Tony Revolori, Talitha Bateman, Nadji Jeter, Alex MacNicoll, Matthew Zuk, Gabriela Lopez, Bailey Anne Borders, David Maldonado, Paul Ryden, E. Roger Mitchell, Charmin Lee, Parker Wierling, Madison Staines, Terry Serpico, Derek Roberts, Geoffrey Kennedy, Devin McGee, Justin Matthew Smith, Jim Sutton, Adora Dei, Kevin L. Johnson, Cade Canon Ball, Flynn McHugh, Courtney Munch, Kendrick Cross, Chelsea Hayes, Michael Beasley, Olivia Cloer, Kelly Róisín

Release: 2016-01-14

Runtime: 112

Plot: 16-year-old Cassie Sullivan tries to survive in a world devastated by the waves of an alien invasion that has already decimated the population and knocked mankind back to the Stone Age.
The 5th Wave (2016)

I have not read any of The 5th Wave books but a movie about post-alien Earth might be good. I just hope it explores the realistic and brutal reality of the downfall of mankind. Hopefully it will delve into the mindset of people that are no longer at the top of the food chain. Plus I hope it has cool looking aliens!

MV5BMjQwOTc0Mzg3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg3NjI2NzE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

I got my eyes on a cam copy of this Sunday and the quality was pretty bad but I skipped thru enough to see that it is not the graphic heavy film I thought it would be. Probably a decent story but not an eye candy movie.
After I actually watch it I will let y'all know if the story is decent scifi.