• 5 - worth the time, it was OK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 8 - very good!

• 9 - great!

• 10 - one of the best episodes ever, if not THE best!

• Total voters
Posted by Jonathan said:
I think the reason Sloane doesn't suspect is because he doesn't want to. He doesn't want to see that the man he has known for 30 years has lied to him. He has blinders on. And if were lucky, he won't take them off.
Yes, I agree, and if not that, than also he may be highly suscpciuos but Syd and Jack as assets to SD-6 are some of the best in the organization, and he may have other cards in his deck.
Posted by Rascal said:
I just wonder who will get him out...Cia or SD-6?
I wonder about that too, on one hand, if the CIA rescue him, then he would finally know the truth, but would be still searched for by SD-6 if they still suspected him to be alive, and if SD-6 rescued him, then they would have the codes and SD-6 (and the Aliance)would be even more powerful. Or someone from SD-6 could be behind it all the time.
Posted by verdantheart said:
I think there's a couple of reasons. I think Vaughn is afraid Jack might get sucked into some kind of trap by Irina, and I kinda think he's been letting Jack take the heat for him (Vaughn) with Sydney when it comes to mistrusting Irina. That is, if Jack mistrusts Irina, then Vaughn can sit back and come up on Sydney's side all the time and not worry about the balance shifting too far towards Irina. He's probably a lot more manipulative than we give him credit for! But if Jack starts shifting toward Irina's side, then he has to worry about the balance shifting towards Irina, which I don't think he wants.
I hadnt thought of it like that, it seems most likely

Posted by verdantheart said:
Poor Alice. Right now she's shaping up as this year's Jenny. Think she'll leave him stranded on the side of the road?
:lol: Yeah, she does seem to be, but i don't think many Vaughn fans would like to see that occur, although it would be amusing.
Posted by AliasALIAS said:
Once agian, I'm extremely surprised that the poll results go so low.
This was another really good episode. Not the best, but VERY good.
I loved the Sydney Irina hug. Too bad they had to be pulled away. That was a very strong scene.
This ep was definitely the funniest! Marshall was just a laugh. He deserves a raise for this episode.
I don't like Alice either. I wonder where the show's gonna go with that.
But Suit and Glasses I like. His return in ATY was classical. If he returned in this season's finale, it would be too contrived. But returning for Marshall was great! I wonder what he wants from Marshall.

Loved this episode.
ITA with that :smiley: I gave it a 9 *i think*

Posted by Viogirl13 said:
yeah..i was definily a bit weirded out with jack and faye dunaway's character (cant remember the name..sry) they seemed a bit interested in each other..it was weird..what's that about??
:lol: I thought it was more about them trying to figure out each other's personality's and responses, after all, she is head of Counter-Intelligence (and could get him into hot waters if she follows up on her hunch) and he is very good at strategizing, and although he has things to hide, what she wants to prove is in fact not true, so him telling the truth in regards to that is his way to go.
Posted by shakila said:
poor marshall on his first mission he gets hit by a dart and tortured.he so does not deserve that.
Yeah, poor Marshall, talk about first impressions!

I thought that this ep was in some parts more of one of the funnier ones (esp. since it's been more on Marshall)

I just saw the abduction for a second time and I think it's great. It's so funny to see Marshall out in the field for a change and Sydney looked really hot in this ep. ;)

Back