The Absense of Colour

This is is my entery for the Colour contest. I'm not going to write a description because the beginning is supossed to be somewhat cryptic. My colour was white, and I know black can be considered the absense of all colour as well, but in this case it is white. Anyway, I'll shut up. Here you go.

Oh, and just to point this out. I spell colour with an our because I'm Canadian, and it's too weird to change it to color which I'm sure most readers are familiar with. Just thought I'd point that out so people didn't think I just couldn't spell.

Chapter 1

“Sweetheart, wear them well.”

I fingered the white diamonds between my two fingers, trying to recall my past when my life wasn’t so complicated. When my world wasn’t such a lie and everything was just…easy. I placed the earrings gently into the palm of my hand and trailed the gentle light reflecting off them with my eyes to the white walls behind me. I watched with fascination as the shimmering light danced in an array of colours against the wall. I sat entranced by its simplicity, something that I was unable to experience in my own complex life. I trained my eyes on the light with a sense of deep sorrow and regret, wishing that I could capture the moment and live within it forever without the constant guilt I felt stirring within me.

“Syd, I’m home.”

“Up here,” I called, erasing all past sorrow from my voice and replacing it with a convincing cheeriness.

I listened to the sound of his feet pounding against the stairs, coming to greet me after a hard days work. He appeared in the bedroom doorway. I met his heart warming smile with my own through the mirror.

“You look really pretty.”

“Aw, thanks, but you should hurry. We’re supposed to meet Eric in twenty minutes,” I told my husband, passing him his tie. He reached out for it, brushing his hand against mine.

“Thanks,” he said, kissing the top of my head. “I’ll be ready soon,” he told me while closing the door to our bathroom. I watched as he disappeared away from me, finding myself wishing he would turn his back on me like that forever, no matter how much pain it caused me, I knew it would save him from the unavoidable heartbreak that would inevitably one day follow him for the rest of his life. I knew I would haunt his dreams in the future; that I would change this man and his life. With one single act I would be able to alter everything that he ever thought was true. With this one act I would cause him to question himself and every decision he made. I decided the course of his future, and in that future I knew I would be required to leave Michael Vaughn, the man I truly did love with all my heart, despite my other priorities.

I took off the backings of my earrings and placed them through the two holes in my ears. I regarded my reflection in the mirror and had to fight the urge to shatter the girl that was staring back at me. Her fakeness, her disseat, her betrayal, her lie; the only thing that I ever truly knew about myself was that I was a liar, and that I was drowning in my own emptiness as the days slowly wore on. I was sure that I didn’t deserve to have a man like Michael Vaughn in my life, and that he didn’t deserve the pain that would soon surround him because of my own betrayal of his love and trust. I sighed deeply.

I glanced over at the white, silk dress that was dangling from my closet, like a waterfall of white rapids. I turned my head away from the symbol that I had been avoiding all afternoon. It just made me feel worse about myself than I already constantly did on a daily basis. Its presence was mocking me. White was a colour of innocence, a quality I knew I did not possess a drop of. Knowing I would have to face my own guilt I approached the dress. I placed a hand on the white fabric, attempting to absorb any of the innocence that I could. It was a task impossible for a person like me; for a person who already held so much blackness and coldness in their soul.

“Hey, Syd, can you pass me my shirt.”

I jumped slightly at Vaughn’s sudden address. I glanced to my right and saw his white shirt draped over the back of a chair. I glared at it, knowing that somewhere someone must have been laughing at this cruel joke that was known as my life. I hid my face from Vaughn as I picked up the soft fabric in my hand. I frowned at it for a moment, but just as quickly flipped my frown to a smile and handed him his shirt.

“I’ll be a couple more minutes. You should get ready, too,” he said, eyeing my robe and slippers.

I nodded, not sure if I could locate my own voice and words. He gave me a quick smile and once again closed the door on me.

Without a second thought I pushed all previous thoughts and feelings of the dress from my mind and slipped the white fabric over my head, secretly hoping that it would be able to somehow cleanse my dark soul and erase all my sins that sat buried in the deep grave within me. There were too many secrets that sat untouched.

I knew that many people regarded white as a colour of purity and peace, but to me all it symbolized was deep emptiness. A life without colour wasn’t a life living anymore, not if this was the path I choose to follow. I wanted the world to be painted behind me, instead of being this empty canvas without anyone to share my world with; with no future to look forward to and no past to look back on. I just wanted to be coloured in, filled in. I wanted the emptiness to leave me once and for all. I simply wanted to be loved for who I really was.

Truly beautiful. . . .
Honestly. . .I loved the way you wrote her emotions. . .
She wants to be loved for who she is. . .
Hmm. . .Very intresting. . .And im really wishing you would continue this idea. . .
But i must admit. . .Im sorely missing Sanity Saved. :cry:

Love~Zoe

Truly beautiful. . . .
Honestly. . .I loved the way you wrote her emotions. . .
She wants to be loved for who she is. . .
Hmm. . .Very intresting. . .And im really wishing you would continue this idea. . .
But i must admit. . .Im sorely missing Sanity Saved. :cry:

Love~Zoe

in theory black is th absense of color cuz it absorbs all color and white the existance of all color cuz its reflecting them...(sorry couldn't help myself, had physics today on color)
that is a haunting view of white. the earrings sound as if they have some sort of meaning. hmm. im confused is this supposed to be a fic or a 1 parter? either way pm please! i wanna know.

^Yeah, well I read that white could be the absense of colour somehwere, and it just worked really well for this fic :blush: , lol. Anyway, no, it's not a one partner. It's for the colour challange so it's got to be at least 2, 000 words and no more than 17, 000, I think. It's going to be longer than shorter.

I'm confused. But that's good thing. Somrthing will happen soon and it won't bevgood for both of them. Any of them, i guess.
And I really liked the way you write Syd.
Please PM me if you update.

It's really short but it explains everything (well, almost everything) so you won't be so confused anymore. Hope you like it :D!

Chapter 2

It all started twelve years ago when I somehow got myself tangled within this lie with no visible escape. It started innocently enough. I was simply going to serve my country. I was going to be something more than just the average, Russian girl. I was going to be a Russian spy, an appealing thought to any young, optimistic eighteen year old girl. I never thought my job would include this, though. At that age I wasn’t thinking about anything else other than how accomplished I would seem to others, working for the government.

As I was approaching my twenty-first birthday I was finishing my basic training, but was soon approached with my first big assignment. I was called to meet with many high ranking agents. I was at first nervous with the idea, but soon became more excited with this new assignment than anxious. So far I had been out on small missions during my training. Nothing very difficult, something like easily retrieving information from an asset, but this new mission seemed like so much more. At the time I didn’t realize how much more it really was. I didn’t realize how much it would end up meaning to me in the end.

I was ushered into a small room and sat down in front of an intermediately large group consisting of mostly strict looking males. The meeting commenced like any other briefing. They questioned me about my training and how well I thought I was progressing. I responded truthfully: I thought I was doing very well, and thought that I could handle a larger assignment. They still didn’t respond with any indication of an operation. I was beginning to wonder exactly what the meeting was even about. I wasn’t even sure if this was about a mission until I saw two men give each other silent nods from across the room. It was then in that moment that I realized that these men had something in mind for me that was more long term; something that not even I could have ever anticipated.

“Agent Eltsina,” the man in front of me began, “we have to come to the conclusion that you are the best agent for this particular mission.”

“And what mission would that be,” I responded as politely as possible. I was as curious as ever.

Without a word the man handed me a white folder from across the table, detailing the mission that now had me trapped within this current nightmare I was living. When I first read that I was going to be relocated to the United States of America to seduce and marry a ranking CIA agent, I was excited with the prospect. This was a lot of responsibility for them to entrust in me, and if these men believed that my twenty-one year old self could accomplish the task at hand then I would not fail them.

I once again had to go through rigorous training, enabling me to portray a convincing American citizen. I was believed to be ready two long years later, feeling as if this character of Sydney Bristow really did exist. Michael Vaughn was chosen as the man that I would have to have fall in love with me. When I first saw him I felt guilt for leading him on with my fake flirting and interest, but quickly lost all remorse, knowing that this is what I was tasked to do, and that I would never succeed if I was to let my emotions get in the way of what was truly important. During our “dates” I didn’t realize how much little by little this man was chiseling down my strong barriers, the opposite of what was supposed to be occurring. I wasn’t aloud to develop any feelings for this man. He was my mission, nothing more. My heart was not aloud to have an opinion in the decisions that I made concerning him. Our love was a fake. It was a lie. It wasn’t true. This is what I told my heart every morning after finding myself wrapped within his white bed sheets. However, in perfect fashion, I didn’t listen to what I told myself; I rarely did.

I was in love with him-I am in love with him-but I can’t allow myself to be. It doesn’t matter how much I wish it away, I can’t throw away my past. I can’t pretend that I’m not just a Russian spy obtaining information from her CIA husband. That wasn’t the way it worked. I couldn’t detach myself from my current priorities. They wouldn’t let me. I was chosen for this specific mission because I was believed to be able to easily compartmentalize feelings and put them away. They were wrong, and I failed miserably. Slowly Michael Vaughn was breaking down my defenses. Slowly he was peeling away the layers of Sydney Bristow, and finding the unpleasant Anzhela Eltsina located in the core.

A/N In case that didn't make sense, basically Syd's like an Irina, and Vaughn is like a Jack. I'm sure that's all that needs to be said. If you still don't get it just ask :smiley:

aww man. . . She fell in love. .
Can hardly blame her though lol. :D
im really liking this . . .
Please update soon!

And thanks for the pm!

I guess that the nearest future (or future () don't look really promising for them...
I should don't like Dyd but can't. She's to conflicted about the situatoon. And in love with Vaughn. Can't don't like any of them in this situation :thinking:
Thabnks for PM.

Oh and i talk with my friend:white it's all coulors, black it's ana absence of coulors :D

I guess that the nearest future (or future () don't look really promising for them...
I should don't like Dyd but can't. She's to conflicted about the situatoon. And in love with Vaughn. Can't don't like any of them in this situation :thinking:
Thabnks for PM.

Oh and i talk with my friend:white it's all coulors, black it's ana absence of coulors :D

Okay, maybe it is technically, but in my mind logically white just seems like the absense of colour. If you have a blank peice of paper and there's nothing on it, then there's no colour on it, right, therefore it's the absense of colour? That's just the way I think of it in my mind and the way it makes sense for Syd and this fic. She's supossed to be feeling this profound emptiness because of this lie and burden that she has in her life, therefore her world is empty and without colour (the absense of colour). And even if it technically might not logically make sense, it works and explains Syd's emotions perfectly.

It's make sense. And i guess the coulors are open for interpretation. For different persons the same coulor may have different meaning.
The meaning of white it's just someones interpretation which happen to be popular.
Sorry. Don't want to upset you :smiley:

It's make sense. And i guess the coulors are open for interpretation. For different persons the same coulor may have different meaning.
The meaning of white it's just someones interpretation which happen to be popular.
Sorry. Don't want to upset you :smiley:

No, I wasn't upset at all :smiley: I was just trying to show my view and why I picked that title because I'm sure there's a lot more people who are thinking the same thing as you. :D :smiley:

I know I haven't updated this in forever. I was actually considering dropping out of the Colour Challenge, but I'm hoping in the next few weeks I'll be able to squeeze out a few chapters so I am able to reach the April 1st deadline :thinking:. I'm cutting out a lot to do this, but I'm thinking of doing a sequel that is seperate from the Colour Challenge so I can explain the story in fuller detail. Anyway, I like this chapter so I hope you guys do too. If you would like a PM then just ask :D

Chapter 3

I held onto his arm with that same fake smile plastered across my face that I had come to despise.

“You really do look beautiful,” he whispered into my ear for my ears alone.

I felt the familiar shock of guilt coursing throughout my whole body; however, I only let him see me blush modestly, the way I knew Sydney Bristow would. He smiled at me with a smile that expressed a thousand words of love that I desperately wished I could reciprocate back, but I couldn’t. I could let my heart love him all it wanted, but I couldn’t let him have my mind as well, because then I was left with only a vulnerable and weak shell. I couldn’t allow myself to fully be Sydney Bristow because if I did then I had the name Vaughn attached, and that was something that was unacceptable. I was Anzhela Eltsina, spy extraordinaire, and despite how much I truly wanted to be able to love, I had come to terms with the fact that I never truly could. I was a girl watching a play from the audience; none of this real, I wasn’t really here, and what I was doing was an act. Detaching reality from fiction was the only way that I could live with myself and my shame.

The pair of us approached Vaughn’s friend, Eric Weiss and his wife Leanne, who technically was considered my friend as well.

“Hey, man. Late again, I see.”

“Well, Vaughn needs the time to make himself look pretty,” I said mocking him in a perfect wifely manner. Vaughn turned towards me.

“Oh, aren’t you just a hilarious one,” he said in the same sarcastic way.

I smiled up at him. It was at times like these when I let all my past promises to myself slip away. No matter how many times I coached myself not to love him he would always bring me back in to his ring of love. No amount of training could ever make me love him less.

“Okay, before you guys start giving eachother those freakish smiles, we should get going or we’ll never get out of here,” Eric told us, pulling Leanne towards the car. Vaughn and I followed our friend’s lead, and strapped ourselves in the back seat.

Tonight there was a small get-together at the house of one of Weiss and Vaughn’s co-workers who also was employed by the CIA. I had informed my handler of this information and the opportunity it posed, but he had told me to act simply as a wife and not as a spy tonight. The risk of exposure was too great and in reality there was no new Intel that I would be able to acquire while at this man’s house. So tonight I got my wish and simply got to be the wife and not the person who would ultimately betray him. Tonight was one of the few nights that I dropped my guilt and let myself be the girl I had come to love, but also the girl I envied: Sydney Bristow.

~*~*~*~*

“This is my wife Sydney,” Vaughn said introducing me to one of his friends from work. I smiled politely and held out my hand for him to shake. The older man grasped it with a firm grip.

“It’s wonderful to meet you, Sydney. We hear so much about you at work.”

“Sometimes too much,” one of the other men said, looking pointedly at Vaughn. I looked over at my husband with a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips. I loved the feeling of knowing that he did care for me enough to talk about with his coworkers. However, this also left an incredibly large imprint of guilt scorned into me.

We walked together to different crowds of people, mingling with the guests. It was a pleasant atmosphere. I resented all of these people and what they had. They took everything for granted. They were able to tell the people they loved the truth on a regular basis, and carry on a conversation with their significant other without wondering if they would be extracted tomorrow. That was a constant nightmare I played in my head: being extracted without warning and without saying goodbye. There was numerous times where I fought the urge to tell Vaughn the truth and leave behind our life and start over new, free of my other obligations.

Vaughn and I were dropped off at our small, quaint home late that night. I was feeling tired and Vaughn protectively draped his arm across my waist and led me towards the house. I rested my head against his shoulder, enjoying the rough feeling of his suit on my soft cheek.

“You feeling okay?” he asked with concern evident in his voice as he unlocked the door to our silent home.

I nodded in a not very convincing way. Without warning, Vaughn lifted me into his strong embrace. I gasped at the sudden feeling of being swept off my feet.

“You forgot one thing. I can read you like a book, Sydney. You’re not okay.” He switched on the light in the house with his free arm while still maintaining a firm grip on my slim body. I sighed. He wasn’t supposed to be able to read me life a book, like he claimed. That was my problem. I had such a difficult time tuning out my emotions in his presence that I was terrified one day he may figure out my true identity. I knew that unavoidable day would break not only him, but me as well, and with both of us shattered into pieces there would be no one left to string us back together. We could only be put back on two separate pieces of strings, but that was our dilemma. Our hearts were connected, no matter how much I wished it wasn’t true, I couldn’t avoid the fact. Our hearts beat as one and you couldn’t break their bond and separate them or they would simply bleed out into one puddle of blood full of sorrow and anguish.

He noticed her standing by herself looking at the prices of bottled water. He couldn’t seem to take his eyes off her. She replaced the water back on the shelf and moved down the aisle closer to him. He ordered his eyes to look away from her entrancing presence, despite their protest. She was a wearing a white tank top and her hair looked slightly damp from a shower and fell neatly down her back, as if she brushed it constantly to make sure it was silky smooth. She had sandals on and her toes stuck out from beneath them and were painted a shocking colour of purple. She carried a book under her arm and he could see from the corner of his eye that she had put on glasses so she could see the label on a package clearly. He moved slightly to his left so he was standing closer to her. She smelt like lavender and something tropical, probably from her shower. He wanted to move even closer to her so he might be able to brush his skin against her, but he decided that might be too risky. Just as he was about to turn away and leave she spoke, surprising him.

“Why do they always make labels so tiny? I mean, I know I don’t have the greatest eyes in the world, but seriously who can read this stuff?” she asked, looking up and locking eyes with him. He shook his head slightly, trying to come up with a clever answer, but her dark eyes were distracting him from doing so.

“Well, I…uhh, I don’t really know.”

“Sorry, I just get so annoyed with stupid things. I tend to make a big deal of issues that really aren’t important. Sorry. I’m Sydney,” she said, extending a hand. He stupidly wiped his own clammy hand against his thigh and reached for her. The second he touched the smoothness of her pale skin he could have sworn that he felt a shock run up his arm; the shock that everyone talks about in fairytales and romance novels.

“Michael Vaughn.”

“Well, it’s not to meet you, Michael Vaughn,” she said, with a large, dimpled grin. She tucked a piece of her long hair behind her ear, and from that moment she had him body, mind, and soul. He couldn’t help it, but he fell head over heels for Sydney Bristow, and she was able to successfully reel him in like she planned on doing. Like a fishermen she has accomplished her mission and caught her prey, but she wasn’t sure if she could bear to watch him drown on dry land if she was going to be the cause. Was she going leave him out to dry or would she immerse him in the white sea of her heart?

Honestly i love the way you write this. (y)
the emotions are so finely and intensely described thats its rather amazing!
I cant wait to see what happens next. . .
And im really glad you decided to continue this. :smiley: i really loved this chapter and im also looking forward to the sequel.

Thanks for the pm.

Zoe :daisy:

I can't wait to post the next chapter after this. That's when it starts to get interesting, lol :D . Hope you all this chapter, though.

Chapter 4

I wake up gasping for the tiniest bit of air, but am surprised to find that I have no problem accomplishing such a simple task. For people like me who are so full of deceit and betrayal you would think it’d be impossible, but with Vaughn lying beside me, breathing the air for the two of us, I guess it wouldn’t seem so hard anymore.

I settled back on the soft mattress of our bed, looking towards the sleeping form of my husband, knowing that sleep would no longer overcome me in my restless state. I had the nightmare again. It was the layer of fog that hung over my head day after day, the one where he found out, where I could see the hurt in his eyes. I grabbed onto his hand and placed it next to my heart. He stirred slightly, but didn’t wake up, just moved closer to me if possible. I sighed, my stomach turning, making me feel nauseous. I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself. I buried my head in the crook of Vaughn’s neck, trying to focus on the feeling of him being so close to me instead of my upset stomach. I was never sick, I had a good immune system, but with so much worry in my mind with no outlet for escape, it was no wonder I hadn’t felt the ramification of it yet.

“Syd, are you okay?” Vaughn asked, startling me slightly. I hadn’t realized that he was awake yet. I nodded my head in response, not wanting to talk.

“You don’t look okay,” he said, moving my head away from him so he could get a good look at my pale face. I decided not to respond, wishing I could tell him what was making me so upset.

“I’ll go make you some breakfast. What do you want? Some toast, that should be good for your stomach, or do you just want something to drink? Ginger ale, maybe?”

He was leaning over the side of the bed, asking me all of these questions, attempting to make feel better, but it was having the opposite effect. With each passing question my heart felt like it was constricting beneath my chest. He cared so much, and to my horrour I was crying. In a second he was beside me, rubbing my back soothingly. I cried harder, leaking out guilt straight into Vaughn. He brushed the tears away.

“Syd, tell me what’s wrong.”

“I’m so sorry,” I cried.

“Sorry? Sorry about what?”

I stopped, knowing that I couldn’t continue, no matter how much I wanted to. I was risking both our lives if I did. I attempted to calm my ragged breathing.

“Some toast would be great,” I told him. In return he gave me a confused expression at my change in emotion, but with a quick kiss on the cheek he went in search for toast.

I turned onto my side, hoping that would stop the constant feeling of my stomach violently moving from side to side. It didn’t. I sat up, brushing out my hair with my fingers as Vaughn came sauntering back into our bedroom with a plate of toast and the newspaper tucked under his arm. He sat down next to me in the rumpled bed sheets.

“I brought you some ginger ale, too,” he told me, leaning across my body and placing the can on my end table. I followed his arm down to the drink that now sat beside me, yet another reminder of how much he did for me and how much I didn’t give back.

“Thanks,” I mumbled under my breath.

I chewed on the end of the bread, not feeling I was able to stomach the food, but did it to keep Vaughn happy.

“Can I see the newspaper?” I asked.

He handed me the sections that he knew I would want, and kept the rest for himself. We sat in comfortable silence, each reading the newspaper in such a domestic way it made me feel even sicker.

I turned to the section that I did every morning. I skimmed down the classifieds to the part that I was required to read every day that I woke up. Listed was a used bike for sale, a DVD set, and a puppy. I looked at the kind of dog that was for sale and its price, then sighed deeply.

I stood up. “Where are you going?” Vaughn asked, standing up beside me.

“To get dressed,” I said, disappearing into our walk-in closet. He followed.

“Are you feeling better then?”

“Yeah, I feel fine,” I said, lying.

“Syd, I think you may forget I work for the CIA. It’s basically my job to be able to tell when someone’s lying to me.”

Right there at that moment I almost laughed at what he was saying, but refrained from doing so. If only he really knew.

“I’ll be fine. I have a couple things that I have to do, anyway.”

“Are you sure? I can come with you if you want?”

“Vaughn, I’m fine,” I said, sharply, snapping.

He backed off, not used to me acting like that with him. People always described us as one of those couples that were just so blissfully happy that we rarely ever fought, which I guess was true. I would love to see those people’s faces when they realized I was actually a double agent working for Russia. Would they ever have the surprise of their life!

“Well, as long as you’re sure.” He walked away and closed the door. I kicked the side of the wall, wishing I could actually kick myself at this moment, but right now I didn’t have time to be mad at myself.

A meet was set up at least once every two weeks with my handler. There were three different locations that my handler and I would meet that would be selected randomly. I’d have to check the classifieds, see where the meeting was, and at what time. The breed of dog that was listed informed me of the location and the price was always the equivalent of the time.

I threw on a grey tank top, a white sweater over it, and beige kakis. As an understatement, I wasn’t in a colourful mood. I brushed out my hair, pinned it behind my ears with a clip, and grabbed my oversized purse that was stuffed into the corner of the closet. Vaughn was making the bed when I came out. He didn’t look up. I sighed and pushed a piece of stray hair behind my ear. I sat on the edge of the bed where he was tucking in the sides. He stopped now that something was preventing him from accomplishing the task he set out to do.

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I didn’t mean to yell at you, and I know you’re just making sure I’m okay, and I am. I feel a lot better,” I lied as my stomach turned once again. How many lies could my body take?

“You have your cell phone with you?” I fished it out of my purse and held it up, trying to reassure him.

He nodded. “Okay. I’m going into work for a couple hours. Call me there if you need me for any reason.” He kissed me quickly on the lips as I pushed off the bed with some effort. I knew I should have been resting, but I also knew that was impossible with the task currently at hand. Vaughn followed me all the way down to the front door, and I could still see the worry reflecting out of the pool of his green eyes.

“I promise I’m fine,” I said snaking my hand behind his back, trying to get him to smile.

“You better be,” he told me with a laugh. He kissed my forehead and pushed me out the door. “Go, before I change my mind and hold you here.” I smiled over my shoulder and started the short walk over to the set of hotels over on St. Anne’s Road. I hoisted my purse further up onto my shoulder, nearly tripping over a young girl who was chasing after a butterfly. I smiled at her. She continued skipping down the sidewalk, her blonde braids bouncing at the side of her head. I knew she was pursuing something she ultimately could never have, and even if was able catch the beautiful creature, in the end the second her fingers touched the butterfly it would die beneath her soft touch. The girl would be crushed to see that she ruined something so gorgeous, so perfect. She was just a child; she didn’t know what she was doing. She just saw something pretty in her eye and went after it. I couldn’t deny that I felt some type of connection towards the girl and her search for the butterfly. The difference between the child and I was that she was just a naïve little girl, and I on the hand was not innocent. I buried myself in this situation and nobody was going to dig me out. Breathing was a privilege, I knew this when I was separate from Vaughn, because I was now gasping for oxygen.

albob, your PM didn't send because you need to clear out your PM box

Excellent update. . .I just lurved the way he reacted when she started crying. .
That was intensely touching.

And Wait a second. . .This is already intresting and one of my favourite fics! I cant wait to see what you mean about the next chap cos its already so great, emotional and thrilling!
Please Please Update soon! I cant wait!

Zoe

Back