The Accident

Thank you for reading. I will not be posting chaps as often as I did this weekend. I do not have the time, i was just trying to get people interested and hopefully I did.

PM List
NadiaSantosFan
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Sparklingrainbow
Farliieansds225
xmountineer02300844x
6helterskelter6
gtwallichs

Let me know if you want on or off.

As always and new ideas for fics or something you want to see in this one are always welcome

guess syd will have to reevaluate derrick. so how young is derricks mom? cuz he's the same age as hil whos dad is vaughn who is dating syd, but his mom is married to syd's dad. that would be really creepy if they ended up getting married. derrick and hil, cuz her step-grandfather and mother would be her step-father and mother-in-law. how old are vaughn and syd? anyway. just a thought. pm please

Hey Everyone,

Because club volleyball is coming up and school is busy. I will only update on weekends by will be able to respond to you post here during the week. I want to post this so much but other things have to take priority. Thanks for understanding

:smiley:

so..if syd and vaughn marry...then derrick will be her step-uncle??? Man...it's going to be 'a complicated yet interesting story'....well keep writing!!!

I know i promised an update this past weekend, but i ran out of time. So, i had a half day of school today and worked to get a chapter up. Please review and give me feedback. Thanks for reading

ADDED TO PM LIST
6helterskelter6
gtwallichs
sydneymicheal
fire*N*ice
vaughnshoney
sydneyalias

Chapter Five:

Hilary and Derrick left for the game, he was watching her warm up. Ten minutes before game time, Hilary saw he dad walk in. She looked up at Derrick, and smiled, knowing this was his doing. Hilary had an amazing game. It was the last play during the last game of the match. She went and dove for the ball and got it over the net, but she didn’t get back up.
“felgercarb, Hil, come on get up.” Derrick was halfway down the bleachers, and on the court. “Hil, you okay?” He asked urgently.
“Did we win?” Was Hilary’s first question.
“Yeah, I think so. What happened? What Hurts?” He asked.
“I don’t know. I’m fine.” Hilary said.
“Hil, what happened?” Michael asked.
“I don’t know. I heard mom’s voice. it was like she was here. I’ve always done the whole “what would mom say” thing but this was so real. It scared me. And judging by your looks, you think I’m going insane.” Hilary told them.
“No, Hil, you’re not. It is medically possible. Essentially, you are a mediator. You just can’t see them, but you can talk to them.” Michael tried to explain.
“Oh, It just scared the felgercarb out of me.” Hilary said.
“ I understand that. I don’t blame you.”
“What are you doing here by the way?” Hilary asked as they walked out to the car.
“ Hil, I always wanted to come see you play, especially after your mom died. But…I never knew if you wanted me here. Volleyball was always you and your mom’s thing. It probably wasn’t the best way to handle it. I’m sorry Hil,” Michael told her.
“ It’s okay. We’ve got to go. The hockey game starts in an hours and a half, and I need a shower.” Hil smiled.
“Hil, after the game, you, me, Eric, and Derrick at the rink?” He asked.
“ Yeah, defiantly. we haven’t played in a while.” Hil smiled, as she walked into the house and the phone rang. She rang inside and answered it.
“ Hello?”
“ Hi, this is Melissa Blankard. I coach volleyball at UCLA. Is this Hilary Vaughn?”
“ Yes this is.”
“ I’m calling because I was at your game today, and I was calling to see if you could practice with my team tomorrow from 3 to six. If it were to work out, you would receive a full scholarship to UCLA to play volleyball.” She said.
“ Coach, I know you knew my mom, Alice. I don’t want this because you knew my mom. I want this because I’m good enough, not because you promised my mom I would play for you.” Hilary told her.
“ Hilary this has nothing to do with your mom. I want you to practice with us because, you’re the best I have seen in college, let alone coming out of high school.” She explained.
“ Thanks, I need to talk to my coach, we have practice tomorrow too. I also have my driver’s test so…”
“Wait, you’re only 16?” Coach asked.
“Yes, but I’m graduating this year. I’m graduating a year early.” Hilary said.
“Excellent. That’s great. Can you let me know if you can come to practice tomorrow?” She asked.
“Yep, defiantly. I’ll call you back later tonight.” Hilary said goodbye and hung up. She went back downstairs and told her dad and Derrick everything.
“ Hil, that’s great,” Michael told her.
“Yeah, thanks dad. So are we going in Uncle Eric’s?” She asked.
“ Sure, you ready?” He asked. They drove over the Eric’s and introduced Derrick to them. After the game they went to the rink. Derrick was amazed at Hilary’s game. she was as good at hockey as she was a volleyball.

PM LIST:
farliieansds225
Ms.MichaelVaughn
NadiaSantosFan
sparklingrainbow
xMountineer02300844x
6helterskelter6
gtwallichs
sydneymicheal
fire*N*ice
vaughnshoney
sydneyalias

syd will be back in the next chap. You may remember Derrick and Syd don't get along... I might update later tonight since i have time. No promises tho. Thanks for your reviews i love seeing what u guys have to say

Hey thats great news about the volleyball scholarship. :smiley:
great update and by the way im really loving this fic! :smiley:
its not overloaded with angst like so many other stories but rather 'The Accident' has a unique balance of fun and seriousness.
Thanks for the pm!

Back