The Adventure of Life

Okay, this is my second fic ever! My first one wasn't very successful but that's okay.

Author: Erika
Age: 12 (Okay, okay. I'm not 12 but I will be on June 15, 2003)
Disclaimer: Unforturnately, I don't own Alias and etc. etc.

Chapter 1

Sydney finally had some peace and quiet. Vaughn was on a mission in Cairo, Egypt and she finally got Rachel in bed. Rachel was one hyper 6 year-old. Sydney plopped on the couch and turned on the TV. Nothing good was on so, she turned it off. She went outside and looked out at the starry night. "I remember nights like this," she thought, "It was the week that Michael proposed."

FLASHBACK:

It was a beautiful summer day in Santa Cruz, California. Sydney was standing with Vaughn on the beach. Sydney was glad that Vaughn was able to convince Kendall that they deserved a week off after all of their hard work. She thught to herself, "I'm so lucky to have a guy like Vaughn. He is all that I every want and need."

"Sydney!"

"Huh? Oh! Sorry, Vaughn."

"It's okay."

"So, since we're actually here, now what do we do?"

"Well, I suggest that we first get off the beach and check into the hotel."

"Yeah, let's go."

Syd and Vaughn walked back to the rental car and drove to the hotel. It was only the block over which Syd was thankful for.

After they checked in, they went and took a walk on the beach. Syd was wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. She was holding her flip flops in her hands to make the walk easier. Vaughn was wearing a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. He, as well, was holding his flip flops. "Hey Syd?" he said.

"Yeah Vaughn?"

"Eric has been up here before. He told me about the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. He said that it's a small theme park. It's up ahead. You wanna go tomorrow?"

"Sure. Sounds fun! I haven't been to a theme park in years."

"Cool.

It's starting to get late. Let's head back the hotel."

"Sounds good to me!"

Syd and Vaughn walked back to the hotel and unpacked. By the time they finished, it was almost dinner. They headed to the the downstairs restaurant. The prices looked reasonable. They went in and ate. Syd had steak and Vaughn had ham.

After they ate, they headed back to the room. It was sunset and they went out on the balcony to watch. Their room was facing the ocean as well. It was so romantic. Vaughn wrapped his arms around her body as they watched. A few minutes later, it was a beautiful starry night. Syd and Vaughn listened to the waves crashing and got into a romantic mood. Soon, the couple was kissing in the moonlight.

END FLASHBACK

"MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!"

Sydney sighed. "COMING!"

Sydney walked up to her daughter's room. "Honey, what is it?" she asked.

"IT'S THE BOOGIE MAN!!! I SAW HIS ARM UNDER THE BED!!!"

"Do you want me to scare him away?"

"Yes!"

"Go away or you'll be messing with me and my self defense tactics!" she yelled under the bed.

"Thanks mommy. I'm still scared."

"Do you want me to turn on the night light?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

Sydney turned the night light on and kissed her daughter good night. "I love you honey, good night, " she said.

"I love you too mommy," she said as she hugged the teddy bear that Vaughn gave her for her birthday last year.

Sydney smiled and left the room. She decided to go to bed. She was exausted from today with Rachel.

That was a good start! I liked it! I cant believe ur 11...such good writin for an 11 year old. What grade r u in? Interested to hear more....

Oh! Thanks! Yeah, yeah Jo. I'm continuing with this one. I feel more confident now.

Oh! Thanks! I'm in 6th grade like any other 11 year-old. I go to a private school that teaches differently than normal schools but I know about all the parts of speech and how to use the punctuation and how to write stories and stuff. I know a lot about grammar already. I dunno when they teach that in public schools but, yeah.

very nice Erika. it sounds like such a normal conversation that you would have :lol: poor boogie man, he's gonna be so scared of Sydney! :lol: :rotflmao: any ways good start. continue a.s.a.p.
--Mandy :angelic:

Wow!! Very good! I agree with everyone else, you are talented!! You gotta post more ASAP!! Can you PM me when you do? Thanks!

~Shammi~

wow this is a great start!! (y) damn i cant beleive you are only 11!! much more mature and mastering writing then i was at 11!! hope you update soon!!

Thats a really good start! I cant belive ur only 11! Not that I can talk, I'm 13. lol. Good to meet a fellow younger alias fan! :smiley: Write more soon!

Back