The Adventure of Life

freelancer26 said:
awsome chapt! thanks 4 the pm! u really need to kill tht bastard sark!
Yeah, I do. But, I have something up my sleeve....... It's not killing Sark though. It's something about Vaughn.........

alias8000 said:
freelancer26 said:
awsome chapt! thanks 4 the pm! u really need to kill tht bastard sark!
Yeah, I do. But, I have something up my sleeve....... It's not killing Sark though. It's something about Vaughn.........
i sence some evilness coming ;)

Chapter 13

Syd's POV

Sark swung off the roof on a piece of rope like Tarzan and landed next to Vaughn. I charged. I aimed to kick him in the stomach but he blocked my kick. He held my foot and pushed my back. I fell down. I got up again and started throwing punches. He blocked those too then he kicked me in the stomach. He got his gun but I suddenly got up and kicked it outta his hand. We both went after it. I got it first but then Sark punched me in the jaw and kicked me and got the gun. I could see Rachel from the corner of my eye. She looked scared to death.

Sark's POV

I had gotten the gun but who should I go for? The girl or Vaughn? Vaughn was closer but the girl was an easier target. Anna would be knocked out for hours. For the moment I had the gun aimed at Sydney as I thought about what to do. I made my choice. I'd take Vaughn. The spouses are more tied together than they are to their children. That was a proven fact plus Vaughn was closer.

Syd's POV

Sark had the gun aimed at me so I didn't do anything;but he quickly aimed the gun at Michael. I was about to charge when he said, "Don't move or I'll kill him." I didn't move. Sark shot Michael's leg. "That was just a warning," he said. Sark took Vaughn and went through the bushes with his gun. I couldn't do a thing. Sark head a heavy gun with him too. I didn't know how long it'd be until I'd see Michael again.

After Sark left I heard Rachel crying her heart out. I ran over to her and held her in my arm. "Shhhhhhhh......." I said. "Everything will be fine. It'll be okay."

"Mommy?" she asked looking at me with the tears streaming down her face. "Why did that bad guy hafta take Daddy?"

"I'll explain it to you later. But first I hafta call the good guys and tell them what happened."

"Okay, Mommy," she said with a sniffle.

I carried Rachel inside and laid her on the couch. I didn't bother to send her up to her room alone. I'd new she'd be scared plus she'd hafta find out. I called the CIA and my parents and told them everything. There were search parties and everything. They looked for him for 12 months but never found him. They reported him MIA presumed dead. I told Rachel everything and suprisingly she understood perfectly. Rachel and I were heartbroken and the twins never didn't even know they had a father. Michael wasn't there to see the birth of his son and daughter, Anne and Daniel, and he wasn't there for Rachel's first day of school. The twins were born on March 14th and Rachel made the honor roll. I still had faith, I still had hope. I knew Michael was out there somewhere;I couldn't get over him. Ever since that day I died. I died on the inside. Rachel did as well. When she started school she made friends and became happy again and accepted that Michael was gone. Will tried to help me out but nothing could help me;nothing at all. Michael's funeral was beautiful and everyone from the CIA was kind to Rachel and I. They helped us out including my parents. On his tombstone it said:
Michael Vaughn

November 27, 1968 - July 27, 2009

Reported MIA, presumed dead.

Loving father and person.
Will always be remembered.

THE END
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!! It was short but it was the last chapter. Don't worry. I AM making a sequel.

~Erika

woah! where did that come from?! did you even give us a warning?! :o_O: okay that was sad now i wanna go hide under a rock. He MIAs! AHHHH! and stupid sark! I want to kill him! do u understand kill him with my bare hands!!!!
--mandy :angelic:

Excellent chapter. It was so good yet so sad. I am glad you are doing a sequel as I need to know what happens next. Can I get a pm when you post the sequel. You are a really talented writer.

Thanks for the pm.

Yeah! you BETTER be making a sequel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it can't end like this! Vaughn's not ded, I know, but you left me heartbroken that he didn't get to see his children grow up!
please let me know what your new story is going to be. and you could send me a PM when you post the first chapter of that story ok?
I hope you get to that soon!
I loved this story!!!

maartje

Erika!! Why did you have to kill Vaughn?? Why??? Urgh!! I just want to kill Sark so bad!! I'm gonna kick his @$$!!!

Anyways, excellent story!! I loved the whole thing. I really can't wait for the sequel!!!

~Shammi~

Great Fic, It´s Very good and you are a great writer, but the final is very sad, Vaughn Dead????? :confused:

Thanks for the PM

~ NAT ~

LMAO, Mandy, you are SO funnY! LMAO!!!!

For heaven sakes ppl!!!! I never did say Vaughn was dead nor alive!! He was just PRESUMED dead. He was MIA and was presumed dead! PRESUMED!! There was no body found!! lol You people......... *shakes head*

WOW! Excellent chapter!!! Aahhh...... stupid Sark! Poor Syd/Vaughn/Rachel/The Twins! Thanks for the Pm, by the way. This fic. was sooo.. great! Thanks for writing. I cant wait for the sequel! Please PM me when you post it! Thanks a bunch!!

Thanks for all the comments you guys! They mean a lot! I will also PM EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU when I start the sequel.

~Erika

Back