The Adventure of Life

OMG! Thanks for the compliments you guys!! :smiley:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2

creaaaaaak.....

The door to Syd and Vaughn's room opened slightly. I little girl known as Rachel tip-toed in. She was excited. Although it was early morning she knew this was the day her dad would come home. "Mom," she said as she shook Sydney to wake her up, "this is the day daddy comes home! We need to get ready and meet him at the airport!!!"

"Mmmmmm........," Syd groaned lazily. She turned over and looked at the clock, then at her daughter. "Honey, go back to bed. It's only 3 in the morning. We won't need to meet Dad at the airport until 11."

"But mom! I can't sleep again!"

"Here," she said as she patted the bed sleepily, "come on in here and sleep with me."

"Okay!" the little girl piped up. She loved sleeping in her parents' bed.

beep beep beep beep

Rachel sat straight up in bed. Syd just turned off the alarm clock and lazily got out of bed. It was 7 AM. "MOM!! Now can we go meet daddy at the airport?" Rachel asked.

Sydney laughed. "No, not yet. First, we have to eat breakfast and take a shower."

"Okay! I'll race you! Ready...Set....GO!" Rachel ran as fast as a jaguar to get ready. Sydney laughed once again.

Sydney was downstairs making pancakes when Rachel came down fully dressed and hair combed. Rachel was wearing her favorite shirt and shorts which were both purple and had butterflies on them. Sydney set the pancakes on the table for both of them.

"Oh! Pancakes! I love pancakes!" said Rachel whose eyes were actually more focused on the syrup.

"I know you do."

"Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"There's not enough syrup."

"There's plenty of syrup."

"No, it's not completely covered with syrup. There's not enough syrup."

"Honey, if you put that much syrup on you'll be bouncing off the walls like a wild rabbit. Do you want the people at the airport to throw you out?

You may put a little more on but not too much."

"Fine."

Sydney smiled and ate her pancakes. When she went upstairs to take her shower, Rachel was still eating pancakes and was mumbling something about syrup. Sydney smiled to herself and thought, "I remember doing the same when I was her age." Of course, this was before Irina disappeared.

Fifteen minutes later, Sydney came down ready to go. "Okay! Let's go!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" she said while running to the garage and into the car.

On the way there, she got a call on her cell phone. "Syd, it's Eric."

"Hey Eric. Look, I'm on my way to pick up Michael at the airport so I can't talk now."

"Look, something happened. I need you turn around and go home NOW. I'll meet you there."

Sydney gasped. Was Vaughn okay?
--------------
Hoped you liked it!

arrrrgh!! CLIIFFFFFFF HANGERRSSSSSSSS ARE EVIL! ::crosses arms and pouts:: LMAO! That was a great chapter! Except that on the first line it says 'I little girl. . .' you might want to change that to A? ::shrugs:: really cool though! but arrrrrrrrrrrgh!! eeevil... :shocked:

AHHHH!!!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHH!!!!!!
ERIKA!!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!!!!!!
OK SO I DO IT ALL THE TIME IN MY STORIES BUT STILL!!!!!!!!!
NEED MORE!!!!! NEED MORE!!!!!

Whoops!! He he he.... I checked my work a BILLION times! I meant A! Not I! Whoops! He he..... :blush:

Sorry Mandi, I have become one of the evil.

emnaliasfan said:
This is incredible!!!  You're doing a great job!!  Keep up the awesome work!! (y)  :lol:

:dogrun:
dito

but why do you have to leave me with such an evil cliffhanger???? ;)

thanks for the PM!
Please post more soon! :woot: :woot: :woot:

ohhhhh AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! EVIL! THE PENGUIN GOT YOU TOO!!!!!! ARGH! very good though... still.... EVIL!!!! *points and run away*
--mandy :angelic:
p.s. happy belmont day :D

Thanks for the compliments again you guys!!

A.I.C. about the cliffhangers, I'm evil. Sorry! :lol:

alias_luver, I thought I PMed you! Apparrently, I didn't but I will from now on! I have this long list of ppl to PM!!

I'll probably have another chapter up tonight but some of you might be asleep when I do. I live on the Pacific side of the US so for some of you it might be like 11 your time when it's 9 my time!

ahh that was so good...u gotta post more soon or im gonna go nutz...keep up the good work!!!
omg i was just in the store with my mom n saw a magazine w. jennifer garner on it so i picked it up n read the article...apparently jenn and michael vartan are dating!!! o0o im so happy lol (sucha loser)

Back