The Adventure of Life

omg i was just in the store with my mom n saw a magazine w. jennifer garner on it so i picked it up n read the article...apparently jenn and michael vartan are dating!!! o0o im so happy lol (sucha loser)
hey is that in touch??! i went to wal mart hoping they would have it but didnt!! :angry: i know im so happy for them!!

ok back to your story....cant wait for more and ill be up waiting cause thats the loser i am!!

MORE PLEASEEEEEEEEE. Don´t be Evil. More Asap Pleaseeeee (but I´ll read Tomorrow, troubles to live in other Contient ;) )

Good Night

~Natalia~

Okay, okay. Here it is!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3

Sydney gasped. Was Vaughn okay?

"Sydney? Sydney!" Weiss said over the phone.

"Huh? Oh, um, ya, I'll be there."

"Okay, meet you there." Sydney hung up.

Sydney went to the next light and did a U-turn so she could get back to her house. Rachel was confused and asked, "Mommy, why are we going this way? The airport is over that way!"

"Oh, I just got a call from Uncle Eric telling me that Daddy will be home later so we're going back home."

"Oh, okay. I wish Daddy would be home now."

"Me too, honey. Look, Uncle Eric will be meeting us at our house once we get home."

"Yay! I like Uncle Eric!!"

Sydney smiled and kept driving. Ten minutes later, she arrived at her own home. Weiss was leaning against his car, waiting. Sydney pulled into the driveway and got out. Rachel got out as well. Sydney would park the car in the garage later.

"UNCLE ERIC!!!!!" Rachel yelled as she ran up to Weiss.

Weiss picked her up and said, "Hey, how you doing?"

"I'm fine.

Can we play?"

"We'll play later. I have to talk to your mom now, okay?"

"Okay....."

"Look, we'll play Frankenstein later, okay?"

"Okay!!"

Rachel smiled. She loved to play Frankeinstein. Weiss would be Frankenstein and she would be his friend. Weiss would pretend to do everything wrong and Rachel would have to teach him. Weiss would do weird things like keep bumping into doors and walls and being stupid but she liked it b/c he did it in a funny way. You could her laugh and giggle a mile away. She loved playing this with Weiss.

Weiss carried Rachel into the house and followed after Sydney. He set her down. Rachel ran upstairs to play with her stuffed animals. Sydney and Weiss sat down on the couch. "Okay, what happened?" she asked.

"Okay, so while on the mission Mike and another agent were looking for The Telling. Sark is still out there as you know but all of a sudden someone grabbed them from behind and knocked them out. They were brought to a warehouse somewhere. They could tell from the weather that they were not in Egypt any more. As you know, after Sloane was killed the year before you were married, Sark continued his work. Sark believes that you are the women in the prophecy. He still is looking for you. Well, anyway, Mike and the other agent were strapped in chains to chairs. Sark wanted information on you. He asked them once but they didn't answer. He ordered two of his men to punch them in the face and stomach. They did. He said that he would ask again the next day. Mike and the other agent couldn't escape, they were punched VERY hard. Well, once the regained their strength, they tried escaping. The other agent was able to get out but he had to leave Mike there, Sark was coming. Mike told him to go. He went. The agent found out that they were in Taipai. He called the CIA and told them everything. He is at a safe house at the moment. I called you right after he called."

"Oh my God! We have to find Michael! I know that he wouldn't be in Taipai any more! Sark probably moved him!"

"I know, we're going to have a search party. First we have to find out where Sark is heading next."

"I'm joining that search party."

"But what about Rachel."

"She'll stay at Mom and Dad's."

"Okay."

Sydney called Irina and Jack's place. She told them what happened. They agreed to take care of Rachel.

After Sloane got killed, Irina disappeared for 3 months. She showed up at the CIA afterward and was in their custody again for a while. Later on, she was trusted by the CIA, including Jack. She was given a new name and was allowed to live normally. She and Jack were together again.

"Rachel!" Sydney called, "We're going to Grandma's and Grandpa's!"

"YAY!" she said while coming down the stairs, "But what about Uncle Eric? We were gonna play Frankenstein!"

"You'll play it next time he comes. Uncle Eric and Mommy have to do something. You'll be staying at Grandma's and Grandpa's for a while."

"Mommy, for how long?"

"Um, maybe a week."

"You mean I can sleep over!!!"

"Yes."

"YAY!!!"

"Eric," Sydney said to Weiss, "I'll meet you there."

"Okay."

Weiss went out the door and drove to the CIA headquarters. Sydney went upstairs to help Rachel pack for her stay at Irina's and Jack's. Sydney thought to herself, "I have to find Michael."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hoped you guys like it!

Oh, just in case you were wondering about the U-turn thing, it's allowed in California. I know that California is the only state that allows U-turns. My dad told me that.

LoL...i liked the extra part about the U-turns. Great chap! Weiss and Rachel playin Frankenstein how cute! Thanks for the PM can't wait for the next chap!

:lol: thank god she loves her grandparents ^_^ ack! Vaughn is with Sark?! 🇳🇴 :shocked: Frankenstein! ^_^ I wanna play Frankenstein... LMAO! And the U-turn thing? SO unfair because people do it and they get away with it anyway... humph... :rolleyes: anyway! Great chapter! (y) But one thing, when you were talking about how her laugh could be heard a mile away, it said 'You could her laugh. . .' so.. :blush: you might want to fix it... :thinking:

I did! I checked my work on this one too!! ARGH!!! How am I supposed to fix it? It's already posted! I meant that you could hear her laugh! I need to check my work better!

I think you are doing a wonderful job!!! Besides, so what if there are a few mistakes here and there....it doesn't HAVE to be absolutely perfect. We know what you mean!! (y) (y) (y)

:dogrun:

I know that you do but everytime someone *cough* Jo *cough* points it out it kinda makes me feel like DAMN IT! If I notice it on my own I'm all like o well.

That was great!! Vaughn HAS to be ok!! Oh, and about the mistakes, just press edit and fix it before anyone else sees it!! Don't worry, I make mistakes too!!

~Shammi~

hey is that in touch??! i went to wal mart hoping they would have it but didnt!! i know im so happy for them!!

Yea its in touch...i went to stop n shop shoppin with my mom n thats where i saw it...im so happy 4 them 2...they're so cute 2gether...

Back to the story...I LOVE IT...yr an awesome writter

Back