The Alias Bachelorette

The Alias Bachelotette
By Sydney Bristow 2300844
author of the perfect life
i don't own alias or the bachelorette!
this is in Script fromat!!

Announcer/host: Welcome to the next Bachelorette! Let's meet our Bachelorette, Sydney Bristow!

sydney comes on stage.

Aduance applauds

Host: Tell us a little about your self. and why you're on the show.

Syd: My name is Synney Bristow, i can't tell you what i do for a living. I enjoy traveling around the world, while trying to complete my homework.

Host: Well, then, let's introduce our bachelors!

applause.

Ten men step out of a limo

Host: this is Michael Vaughn he works at the state department building down town. He's 35.

Michael: Hi!

Host: This is Daniel Hecht he's a doctor and is 36.

Danny: Hi!

Host: this is Arvin Sloane. He's a banker and is 57.

Syd: Yuck. He's ancient!

Sloane: Hey, sweetie! you say that again, and i'll have to resort to drastic measures.

Host: This is Julian Sark. 25 and an assain.

SarK: Hello, my love

Host: This is Will Tippin. 34 and a reporter.

Will: Hey, syd!!

Host: This is James Lennox. Or is this Dr. Markavic?

Lennox: James Lennox!

Host: This is Noah hicks. Born and raised in Hicksville where his family settled 200 years ago.

Hicks: Hi!

Host: Gentlemen, Sydney will spend 5 minutes alone with each of you and then, she'll make her descions.

Sydney goes off to talk with them.

35 minutes later.

Host: When we come back, the most grueling gun ceomony yet. Who will go home unarmed? 7 men, 4 guns... who will Syd choose?

After commercial break...

Sydney, and the 7 guys are in the living room, camera zooms in on the 4 guns on the table, syd's standing beside it.

Host: Sydney, when you're ready.

sydney picks up one gun.

Syd: Lennox.

Lennox gets the gun

Syd: Vaughn

Vaughn gets up from the sofa to get the gun.

Syd: Sark.

Sark gets his gun.

Syd: Will.

Will gets the gun

Host: Next week on the bachelorette. sydney faces the truth, 4 men, 3 guns, and lots of pressure. See you then!

A/N if you want more, reply!! also, i'd love your suggestions on who will she choose.

:syd2:

Ok, thank ya'll 4 replying! Ok, I'll take your advice into my story. I know that Vaughn's gonna be in the top 2, but i don't know about sark. we'll see.

u know how they get roses? in my story, they get guns... cute huh???

:syd1: + :vaughn1:

ALRIGHT!!! 47 VIEWS!! TIME 4 UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Week 2:

Host: welcome back to the bachelorette. Sydney has been presented to 7 bachelors and has narrowed the field down to 4 men. Today, she'll get a chance to go on mission dates with the bachelors. Then, 3 guns, 4 bachelors, the most stressful gun ceromony yet. Who will she choose.

Sydney comes onto the stage.

Syd: I choose Michael, Julian, Lennox, and Will. I only had a few minutes to talk to them last week, so, I felt like I didn't connect with them as well as I thought I would have, had I had more time. Today I'm going on Mission Dates with Michael and Julian. We're going to Houston for the rodeo. You see, there's a clown that's really an asssin, and we've got to bring him back to LA for questioning.

Camera fades then you see a plane landing in George Bush Intercontinental Airport. Sydney, Michael and Julian step out of the plane, and get into a cab.

Cab pulls up to a hotel. the 3 people step out.

Michael: NO, Julian, I'll carry Syd's things!!

Julian: NO!!! She wants me.

Syd: I'll carry my own bags!!!

She gives each of them a look.

She checks into the hotel and heads to the elevators. The 2 men follow.

8 hours later...

Syd: We've just completed our Mission Date, and the guys fought over who should help me holtster my gun. I did it myself. I really connected with them. I learned alot. Like Mike, his dad died when he was 7. And that I killed Julian's dad! WOW! He isn't mad though. He said that his dad grounded him a lot when he was a kid. I also found out that Mike's dad was kiled by Julian's dad!

Plane carrying our people, lands at LAX.

Next Day:

Syd: Today I'm going on another Mission Date with Will and James. We're not going anywhere, we're just going to a building to retireve a device.

10 hours later:

Syd: The mission was a sucess. I really connected with them. This gun ceromony is really going to be a killer. I'm soooo in trouble. I don't know who to choose!!!

Next day:

Host: Gentlemen, Sydney will choose only 3 of you. One of you will be sent home without a gun. Syd, when you're ready.

Sydney reaches for a gun.

Syd: Julian Sark
he comes up.

Syd: Do you accept this gun?

Sark: Yeah, babe. *he plants a big wet one on her. after she head buts him off of her, she slaps him*

Syd: Michael Vaughn.

He comes up.

Syd: Do you accept this gun?

Mike: Yes.

Syd: Will

will comes up.

Syd: Will, Will you accept this gun?

Will: Sure.

Host: Lennox, take a moment, say goodbye.

Syd: I really felt bad about Lennox, but, i think i did the right thing. I don't know anymore!

Host: Next week, on the bachelorette, Sydney goes on induvigual overnight dates with the men to meet their families. Then, 3 men, 2 guns, who will be the final 2?? Find out next week on the bachelorette!

A/N: Congrats to Trista and Ryan, and to Bob and Estella on finding true love!!
Also, I'm teaching a fan fic class over @ sd12.com if you're interested, pm me!

oh you didnt elimanate him! ahh! I feel kinda stupid! can you pm me so I can read about sark who isnt gone!

ok, here's the update. even though, no1 told me who should finally be together. oh, well, i'll just have to choose, so, if you don't like it, that's your own fault!

Week 3-

Host: Welcome to the bachelorette! Last week on the bachelorette: Sydney got a better chance to know our 3 bachelors a little better by going on missions w/ them. then, she chose to eliminate Lennox. coming up this time: Sydney goes on iniduvigual overnight dates w/ the men to meet their families. and, truth is revealed as syd discovers a startling secret about Michael's family and hers that ties them together in a twisting way. Then, the most stressful gun ceromony yet, 3 men, 2 guns, one big secret, who will syd choose?

Syd: Today i'm going on an overnight date w/ Will. We're going to Wisconsin.

Will pulls up and steps out of the limo at the airport.

They give eachother a hug and climb on board.

Syd: When I first came into Will's house, everyone welcomed me gratciously as if i was realted to them. Will's Sister, Amy has the same color hair I had when I died mine. Bright red. Will's mom, Joan, was really nice, and, Will's dad, Tom, was also really friendly.

A/N: They do spend the night at will's parent's house.

after they arrived back in LA...

Syd: I really enjoyed staying w/ Will and his Family. They were really nice. This contest is getting harder and harder. I don't know what I'm going to do. Today, I'm going to San Francisco to meet Michael's Mom.

they kiss and get on the plane.

San Francisco:

Sydney and vaughn get out of a limo and ring a doorbell. a friendly short woman opened the door.

Ms. Vaughn: Hello! You must be sydney! I'm Bridgett Vaughn! Welcome to my home!

Syd: Hi!

Vaughn gives his mom a hug

Bridgett: sit down. i brought down one of the old photo albums.

syd and vaughn sit down on a nice couch.

they open the album and the caption under the picture says: William and Michael play hockey.

Something caught sydney's interest. vaughn's dad's name is William. she remembered her mom mentioning the name william something that started w/ a V before she faked her death. Could there be some connection?

Syd: Bridgett, is William here?

Bridgett (sadly): No, he died 25 years ago. he was a CIA operative killed on the job.

syd froze.

Syd: who killed him?

Bridgett: Derevko or something like that. why?

Syd: Could i talk to you for a second?

syd and bridgett leave the room.

Syd: I'm sorry about that.

Bridgett: It's ok.

Syd: And i'm sorry about having to say this. My mom killed him. That's all i can tell you. i remember her telling me something about a William w/ a last name that began w/ a V. I'm so sorry.

bridgett: It's alright.

after a while: they ate dinner and got ready for bed.

next day back @ LA

Syd: I found out that michael's dad was killed by my mom. I don't know what to do about this. But, I've got my date w/ Sark today. We're going to Scotland.

limo pulls up to plane.

Scotland:

Syd knocks on the door of the 4 story mansion on a hill over looking the coast. They have a lot of $ she thought.

Syd: Hello

a lady introduces herself as: Juliana Sark

Juliana: Hello, welcome to our home.

a man w/out a left hand comes out. he introduces himself as Lazery Sark.

Syd remembers he looks fairly familiar.

she goes and eats dinner w/ them at the table in the 4th dinning room out of 12. the table was 100 ft. long. sydney got lost on her way to her room. Was it the 18th door on the right or the 30th on the left?

Syd: I got lost! the house is so big!! He's definatly got $! that's what's gonna narrow the choices down. but, it's still gonna be hard.

Next day back @ LA

Host: Now, the gun ceromony. Remember, syd's discovery about vaughn and her. Syd, when your ready.

syd picks up a gun

Syd: Sark.

he comes forward and doesn't kiss her.

Syd: Vaughn.

Vaughn comes up and kisses her softly.

Host: Will, take a moment say good-bye. Next time, sydney must make the choice of her life, Sark or Vaughn? Who will she choose and will they propose, and if so, will she say yes? Find out next time on the bachelorette!

oooh! that's such a hard choice! hmm... i love vaughn a bit more but i think sark should win coz nothing ever happens between the two of them!

or sark and vaughn shuld decide they'd be better off with each other! lol

Ok, last ep!

Newslady: We interupt this broadcast for a very important anouncement. Michael Vaughn, one of the finalists in the new bachelorette, has been shot by the other finalists. Details on his condition are still unknown. Sydney Bristow has been notified along with the other members of cast and crew. It appears that Julian Sark, the other finalist shot him shortly after the last gun ceromony. Vaughn was shot in the stomach. He has been taken to a hospital by life flight. Sark has been arested. We haven't gotten a statement yet from Sydney. She says she will hold a news conference around noon today pacific time. Will this make her desicion easier? Sark's been arested and vaughn's been shot. Once again, Sydney will hold a press conference in about 1 hour, and we'll take you there live.

Sydney rushed inside vaughn's room. "Is he gonna be ok?" She asked as the doctor wheeled him into surgury. The nurse responded, "We don't know. He's lost a lot of blood. I'm going to call the local blood banks, do you want to donate blood?"

"Yes, anything I can do to help."

The nurse rushed her into a room and started to draw blood. Sydney went back to the waiting room an hour later, she went outside for the press conference

Sydney: Ladies and gentlemen, they haven't told me anything about what his condition is. Only that he's lost a lot of blood. I have donated blood. I don't know anything else besides that. Any questions?

Reporter1: Yes, Miss bristow, has this incident changed your opinion of Sark?

Syd: Yes.

Reporter1: Have you made up your mind about who to choose?

Syd: Yes

Rep2: Sydney, have you heard anything about sark?

Syd: no, all i know is that he's being interogated and i think vaughn will press charges.

rep3: Is the show going on as planned?

syd: I believe it should, and the crew believe it should also. We will continue to end this show and the final decision has been made.

rep4: is there anything we can do to help?

syd: i was told an hour ago that they needed blood. I overheard on my way outside that i overheard them saying that they didn't think he would make it. I'm asking for your prayers.

sydney started to cry

rep5: will you disclose who will be the finalist?

syd: If i tell you, whats the purpose of watching it? Now, if you don't have any more questions, i'll be going.

sydney went back inside and waited for another 3 hours.

the doctor came out.

Doc: Sydney, he's going to be alright. he's in ICU now.

Syd: Can I see him?

Doc: yes.

sydney went to the 2nd floor and found vaughn.

Sydney holds vaughn's hand like she did in counteragent. he wakes up as she starts to cry.

Vaughn: Syd, you're here.
he said in a low voice.

Syd: i'm glad your ok. listen, sark's in jail right now. and i choose you. i want you to get better soon, so that we can get marries and live a normal life.

vaughn: i didn't want you to see me like this.

syd: hey, i'm glad i can see you.

vaughn: syd, i wanted to thank you.

syd: for what?

vaughn: for being there for me, and for donating your blood. I now that's the only reason i'm here now. thank you.

syd: you're welcome. you've saved my life more times than i can count. now it's time to repay the favor.

the end! merry christmas and happy new year!!! hope you liked the story!!

Back