The Alias Campaign

I have a quote and the time slot of Alias in my siggy when I send e-mail, and I've only gotten one comment. I loved the computer background idea, but I don't use enough of 'em (only three, but two are decked out).
Here's another thought though, as far as the wallpapers go. Why not take it one step further and deck it out with an Alias theme?!?! I have one on my computer, it is complete with WAV files, cursors, icons, background; we're talkin' the works. And it's all in a nice little package for you. I'll post some links that might help, if anyone is interested. I don't even know if this should be here or in the computer and technology thread, but I figure since we're talkin' about deckin' out computers to spread our obsession, why not! :Ph34r:

Alias Theme 1
Alias Theme 2
Alias Theme 3
Alias Theme 4
There is another one, the one I have on my computer. I got it from one of the sites on the "Top 50 Alias Sites", although I can't remember which one.
And I feel the need to warn y'all about pop-ups... :P

I'm doin' my best to get friends hooked, but like truth, it takes time. I got one friend to say she'd check it out again, so, hopefully that'll keep up!

:cool:

Well , in England C5 and Sky1 have the rights to Broadcsat Alias. Sky Halfway s2 decided to continually change its Slot , which meant no-one knew when it was supposed to be broadcast. CHannel5 are currently showing s2 at nearly midnight , they changed the slot from 8pm , which was stupid because it menat that Alias had to edited for violence to adhere to british broadcsating regulations. And it looks like in the UK Where not getting s3 at all !. I'm having to do illegal things on the Internet to catch this current season of Alias.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Why not go to the tape thread and see if you can't get pepole who tape it to send it to ya? I would offer, but I don't have my VCR plugged in, and I've been recording it on Satellite, so I don't have a physical hard copy. Sorry. Good luck though... that sucks. Stupid question, but I see a lot of people talking about Sky1 and things like that, have you tried a petition?

Mountaineer_1281 said:
Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Why not go to the tape thread and see if you can't get pepole who tape it to send it to ya? I would offer, but I don't have my VCR plugged in, and I've been recording it on Satellite, so I don't have a physical hard copy. Sorry. Good luck though... that sucks. Stupid question, but I see a lot of people talking about Sky1 and things like that, have you tried a petition?

thanks for the support but i'm getting good enough quality from VCD's . That is until i get the series DVD .I have Access to Broadband so it only takes me about 3 hours to download.

I never said that; it's just easier, especially if you know someone that lives close to you. It's faster than downloading in some cases. Tape trading isn't any more legal that downloading, it just came around first! :P

i'm not british but i believe that anyone who prevents loyal alias fans from seeing their show deserves to be shot in the foot.

What have Five done now? I was watching it a midnight each night and then it stopped then as well, is this just for Christmas?

As for watching S2 and S3, i bought an import DVD player just so I could import the DVD boxsets, I currently have S2 on order and I will order S3 as soon as I can.

i have advertised alias on my msn name and i think i have gotten people to like it, or at least watch and epi....there are a few people who like the show at my school but i seem to be a more diehard fan than them.

***IDEA***

i have already instituted this fascinating idea at my school....

ask the librarian to buy the Alias series and the Alias magazine for your school!!! trust me this works - most of my school is hooked on Alias now!!! EVERYONE DO IT AND ALIAS WILL RULE THE WORLD LOL!!!!!

Back