The Alias Story that Remains Untitled

I just found this, I love it! It has all the things for a good fic: action, adventure, drama, secrets, hints of romance, and best of all family! Please pm me when you update. Thanxs.

~Carter~

Chapter 8

Nadia stopped the car at a pub, and everyone got out.

“Mr. Vaughn, thank you for your help. I think it’s best that you head back to the C.I.A., or else they’ll get suspicious” Nadia said.

“I don’t want to go back” Vaughn said.

This caught both Nadia and Sydney’s attention.

“What? Why not?” Nadia asked.

“I want to stay here, and make sure everything gets cleared up. Then, I’ll go back” he explained.

Sydney, who was sitting in a corner, got up and approached Vaughn.

“You listen here. We can clear everything up by ourselves. We don’t need you for that. Even if we did need you, by the time you got back, they would for sure find out it was you who helped me escape!” she shouted, startling Vaughn.

“Jeez! I help save your life, offer to help you, and you still despise me! What did I do?!?” he asked.

“You? You didn’t do anything. I just don’t like you…” she mumbled, as she walked back over to her corner and sat down.

“What was that?” he asked.

Sydney just shot him her best whatever look.

“Listen, Sydney doesn’t like a lot of people-”

“Well she should learn to! How can she go through life without liking anybody?!?” Vaughn asked, who was now mad.

“It’s not me who dislike the people! It’s the people who dislike me!” Sydney shouted, interrupting Vaughn and Nadia’s conversation.

“Well, if you don’t let people in, and you refuse to cooperate, of coarse they aren’t going to like you!” Vaughn replied.

Sydney ignored his comment.

“She doesn’t want to get caught up with everyone. She just wants to be by herself, where she can’t get hurt” Nadia whispered, making sure Sydney couldn’t hear.

“I understand that she doesn’t want to get hurt, but she needs to let people help her, or else she’ll never know!” he replied, whispering as well.

“Know what?” Nadia asked.

“Know what it’s like to love. Everybody needs to love something. If she pushes everything away, she’ll never know what it means to love” Vaughn answered.

Sydney heard his comment, and it struck her interest.

“What it means… to love?” she thought.

“Hey Frank! Turn up the volume! I can’t hear a damn thing the announcer is saying!”

Frank, the owner of the pub, turned the volume on the television up. Everyone was watching the football game, and everyone was drunk.

Just then, something popped up on the television screen.

“We interrupt this program to bring you a special report. Earlier today, a murderer escaped from C.I.A. custody. She is believed to be extremely dangerous, and if you see her, contact the police immediately” the news reporter said.

Then, it showed the picture of Sydney Bristow.

“Common! Who cares about some stupid murderer loose?!? Turn the game back on!” angry customers were screaming.

Then, the game turned back on, and everyone was cheering.

Nadia and Vaughn continued to talk, and Sydney was growing bored.

“I’m going inside for a drink” she said, getting up and walking into the pub.

Sydney entered, and noticed that everyone was drunk, and watching the football game.

“Pathetic…” she muttered.

She looked around, and found an empty stool by the bar. She sat down, and waited for the bartender to notice her.

“What can I get for you?” he asked.

“A beer, please” she replied.

He bent over to pour her the beer, and when he looked up at her face, and literally fell over.

“It’s her! It’s the murderer! Okay, don’t panic…” he thought.

Sydney stared at him like he was an idiot.

“He must be drunk…” she thought.

“H-Here’s your b-beer, little lady” he said, handing her the beer.

Then, Nadia and Vaughn walked in, and approached Sydney. The began to talk, and Frank observed from afar.

“Great… she brought her partners in crime too!” he though, as he ran into the back room.

He grabbed the phone and dialed 911.

“911” the voice said on the other end.

“I have the murderer here! Her name is… uh… Sydney! That’s it! Sydney Bristow! And there is a girl and a guy with her!” he said, trying to stay calm.

“We’re coming right over. Try to keep them there” the voice said, hanging up.

Frank put on a calm face, and walked back out.

Sydney, Nadia, and Vaughn were heading out the door, when he called her.

“Hey! Little lady!” he shouted.

Sydney turned around.

“Me?” she asked.

“Yeah! You! Come here!” he said.

Sydney obeyed.

“What is it?” she asked him.

Frank tried to think of something.

“Uh… see my buddy Bill over there?” he asked, pointing to a man who was hammered.

“Yeah…”

“Well, he made a bet with my buddy Jim, over there” he said, pointing to another drunk man.

“What are you getting at?” she asked, slightly annoyed.

“Well, Bill thinks that the purple team,” he said, pointing to the television screen where there was a purple team and a red team playing.

“He thinks the purple team will beat the red team. Jim thinks the red team will beat the purple team. Who do you think will win?” he asked.

He knew that it was a stupid reason to call her over, but it was all he could think of.

“You called me over for that?!?” she asked, now angry.

“W-Well, you l-look like the type who l-likes f-football, so I wanted y-your opinion” he said.

“Red will win” she said, walking out of the pub.

“What was that all about?” Nadia asked.

“Nothing. Just some drunk asking me about a football game…” Sydney replied.

“Well then, let’s get going” Vaughn said.

They all hopped into the car, and started to ride off.

Just as Nadia pulled out of the parking lot, 3 cop cars, 5 FBI cars, and some C.I.A. cars came speeding in.

“felgercarb… they’re here!” Nadia shouted.

Sydney wondered how they could have found her.

“Wait a sec… that man! He was stalling me, so that they could get here in time!” she shouted.

Luckily, they were unnoticed, and drove away. About 10 minutes away from the pub, they heard blaring sirens, and saw that the cars were now pursuing them.

DUN DUN DUN!!!
Dramatic moment, I thought it could use that.
I hope Syd gains trust in Vaughn soon, or else she is in trouble!!
Great update, thanks for the PM!!

Great chapter. I don't want them to get caught. I loved the part where she hears Vaughn talk about what it means to love. Thanxs for the pm. Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Carter~

Chapter 9

“Yay! Just what we need…” Nadia said to herself, as she continued to drive.

The cars started going faster, until they were right behind them. Then, a cop car slammed into the back of their car, causing them to spin.

“Nadia! Drive steady! I think I can take care of this!” Sydney shouted, pulling out a gun and rolling down the window.

“Drive steady? You’re not the one who’s driving a car that’s being rammed into!” Nadia replied.

Sydney stuck her head at the window, to see who exactly was following them. She loaded the gun, and aimed at the cop car that was ramming into them.

“You can’t be serious! We can’t shoot them! The CIA’s in there! If they catch us, all of us are dead!” Vaughn shouted.

“That’s if they catch us. Plus, I don’t plan on causing any bloodshed. I just need to slow them down…” she replied.

She shot the tire of the cop car that was ramming them, and the car went spinning. The two cops who were inside the car jumped out, as the car smashed into the 2 cop cars.

“Whoops. I didn’t mean for it to go that way…” she muttered.

“Well, that takes care of the cops. Get rid of the others!” Nadia shouted, trying to keep control of the wheel. Now, an FBI car was ramming into them.

“This is going to go very wrong!” Vaughn shouted, now very worried.

Sydney tried her best to aim for the tire of an FBI car, but the car was swerving all over, and she couldn’t get a clear shot.

“Screw this! I’ll shed as much blood as I want!” she shouted, as she just started firing rapidly.

She managed to take out a CIA car in the process, which triggered a chair reaction, and all the other cars went with it.

“Sydney! I thought you said you weren’t going to hurt anybody!” Vaughn shouted, climbing up from under the seats.

“Too hard. I just did it the best way I know how. Plus, nobody can spread the word onto Kendall” Sydney replied.

“Kendall already knows where we are and what we’re driving” Vaughn said.

“Yeah, well it isn’t too hard to find a half-demolished car with 3 criminals in it” Nadia stated.

“Criminal? I not a criminal! You 2 are the criminals, not me!” Vaughn shouted.

“You’re wrong. You helped a murderer break loose, you’re hiding this murderer now, and watched as many, innocent men were killed. You’re a criminal” Sydney said.

Vaughn was silent.

Sydney started laughing.

“Get used to it, man, because there is going to be a lot more of this” she said.

“Excuse me, but I preferred to be called Michael, because that’s my name” Vaughn said, getting angry.

“You’re a man. A foolish, helpless man. I will never see you as Michael, but only as a man” Sydney said, snobbishly.

“Sydney. Cut it. This man saved your life. Show him some respect” Nadia said.

“So? Do you think that just because a big, strong man decides to break me out of custody, I’ll start being nice to him, and fall for him? You’re wrong! It won’t work that way! I didn’t ask for your help, nor did I need it! Now leave me alone!” Sydney shouted.

“Fall for you? What do you mean?” Vaughn asked.

Sydney sighed.

“Nothing. You’re just a man. You’d never understand…”

Vaughn stared Nadia in the eyes. She shrugged her shoulders, and continued driving.

“Sir! Bristow and her assistants disposed of our men once again!” a young agent said.

Kendall slammed his fist down on the table, in frustration.

“How did she manage to defeat the cops, FBI, and CIA? This girl nuts!” he shouted.

“That’s not all. We identified the woman she’s with as Nadia Santos, her sister” the agent said.

“What?!? Her files never said she had a sister!” Kendall shouted.

“There’s still more. It appears that agent Vaughn was also spotted helping them” he said.

“So, Vaughn betrayed us… why? We already have the double trouble sisters to handle, and him too?” Kendall said, sitting down.

“What are your orders?” the agent asked.

“Kill both women on sight. Bring Vaughn back here alive. I want to hear what he has to say”

NOOOO, don't kill Syd!!!
When in the world will Vaughn & Syd learn to trust eachother and to be good?
Thanks for the PM!!
Great update, can't wait for the next one!!

Finally caught up. Very good but I am really worried that they are going to get into more trouble before this is all over.
Thanks for the PM

Back