The All Alias Society of Neologists!

Subtalty obviously not a word in your dictionary :rolleyes: (not spelt like that anyway!)

well this is the word i need to add aparently:

Stiltonified - Pos Verb and/or adjective (still in diliberation)

Def. something which has rendered itself stilton in taste and/or apperence/smell

e.g. this brie is stiltonified and thus poisonus when consumed with orange juice

~stiltonification verb (think i've cracked this now)

the act of becoming stilton

also had another word from cousin who seemed very pleased when told her she was a neologist- see this dsylexia buisness runs in family and does prove excelent for neology as many new words coined.. however also is acompanied by fish-like momory; thus cannot rember word although sure will come back to me :D

I would like to become a member, and for your consideration....I will give you the gift of a new word....

Degert-to exit in a quick, chaotic manner

well Jai is being a little neglective of this little society but as mastermind... i'm not mastermind am I :( i know i was mastermind of something of Jai's :Ponder: well as first member or whatever i'll say welcome I'm sure jai will add you soon :D

and ni e word!

that's very apt for this time of year as i'm very degert at the moment trying to prepare for holiday! :P

Okay memebers list:
Member 1: m<o>j
Member 2: i'm an aliasaholic
Member 3: cute_as_candy
Member 47: Hibou
Member 4: Scarlet Crystal
Member 5: cinders
Member 6: NebraskaLuvsVaughn
Number 7: Alias_Fan0202
Number 8: facade47
Number 9: Bubbles
Number 10: syd_kicks_serious_ass
Number 11: AusGl
Number 12: Osiris
Number 13: Joey's Pizza?
Number 14: Nad
Number 15: acting_chica

Word list:
-Aliasey, Aliesque
-asonic
-befuddlement
-blunketting
-bugly
-butty
-chillax
-clapter
-clichate
-confusement
-confuzzled/confussled
- congratumalayshans
-conjugtagious
-crutcheting
-deadify
-degert
-dusted
-efferiffic
-fantabuwustick
-fugly
-gaggle (arch.)
-gribbett
-ill-dispersed
-Jaffatastic
-koolio, kooly
-maccies
-madgickool
-mahusive
-moosic
-morture
-mungle, mungled
-necroposting
-pibling
-penicillin, cillin for short
-pile
-potatismos
-purst
-puter, pooter
-schpeshool
-scrumbly
-simulpost
-spifferific
-splendiferous
-sumnify
-variate
-werewoflyness
-zerble

Jai :rain:

we must add adorkable. it means being adorable by being a dork (in case that wasn't obvious) marshall is adorkable. i can't claim it though, some people over in the fan media forum started it.

m-c

we were discussing piblings in physics the other day and now there's a new term to add in addition to piblings- giblings- grandparent's siblings, as in great aunts/uncles the more greats the more grrs you add so great great would be grrgiblings

Back