The Amazing Race 7

ok, 3 seasons in a year is a bit overkill, even for a multi-Emmy winner dont ya think?

see threads from past seasons: 4 , 5 , 6 (sorry but it doesn't go back further than season 4 on allalias.com)

I'm watching. It's one of two reality shows, and the best one I might add, that I will watch. The Amazing Race and Survivor. And I don't think it's overkill. I'd watch it year-round.

I'm for Rob and Amba. It frustrates me already that everyone on the show doesn't like them, even though they don't know them. All they have is a perception of them from Survivor, a game in which they deserved to come in 1st and 2nd. So I hope Rob and Amba whip everyone's tails.

a lot call them "ROMBER" and i think the majority are against the team mainly for the reason that they dont want them to win again. back in survivor, i always liked rob. even if he was very vocal about his thoughts, betraying alliances, speaking hurtful words.. but that is rob. he deserved the 2nd place. as for the romber in TAR, i think they're my choice too. because almost all of the teams are against them. so, lets just say im voting for the underdog. :lol: but hey, i always liked rob and amber. and also the old couple.. im amazed by the fact that they are catching up inspite of old age. (y)

This is what kills me everytime on this show.

All these people are running around different countries and they say things like "This guy doesn't speak any English, it's ridiculous!" I just laugh. You're the one who's in someone elses country, not the other way around.

Once in a while you get someone who understands this, but really it's just too rare.

I'm watching AR... and I'm buzz killed by the simple fact the Rob and Amber are even on it... I love this show and having "b-listers" on it ruins it....

i just started watching this show this season because my friends are all raving about it.

and i gotta say, it's really good! and i hate reality TV so this is really something

i don't mind rob and "amba" on the show

i don't know who will win
but i like the the team with the 2 brothers on it--they seem fun (from what i've seen)

it sucks that i always miss the first half tho b/c of work . .

I used to be addicted to this show (I am a travel nut), but I think it is getting a bit silly with the over-the-top 'characters'.

Right now it's down to the final 4 teams.

Ron and Kelly
Rob and Amber
Uchenna and Joyce
Meredith and Gretchen

That's the order they arrived in, for the episode that was just on.

I hope Rob and Amber win it.

hmm.. I dont know who I want to win. I think it would be cool for Amber and Rob to win, because they really do play well, even if they're mean. They really are the best reality people ever. But it wouldn't be fair to the other couples, because they allready won a million dollars. So, I dunno!

ARGH I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS! *dies* I wanted Amber and Rob to win. :( I didnt' like Rob at first but they were such great competitors.

:lol: the funny thing is. My mom was like. "It was SOOO rigged, they let Uchena and Joyce onto the plane because if they weren't on the plane there would be no one to race with Rob and Amber and it would be boring" :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Wow. Wow. Wow

I wanted Rob and Amber to win cause they were basically the toughest. They didnt let anyone get in their way

But Uchena and Joyce were nice so congrats to them ^_^

the funny thing is. My mom was like. "It was SOOO rigged, they let Ucheene and Joyce onto the plane because if they weren't on the plane there would be no one to race with Rob and Amber and it would be boring"

Hmm.... a conspiracy! I bet they did. What would be the fun if there was no competition?

Lemon-Krumpitz said:
Hmm.... a conspiracy! I bet they did. What would be the fun if there was no competition?
[post="1335269"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Exactly! :lol: It makes sense too... thought I rather not think that the only reality show that I like is rigged so... ;)

Still a little miffed that Rob and Amber didnt' win.... They were probably the best competitor (by all means maybe not the nicest) that the show's ever had! They worked well together, they made smart decisions (except when they went the wrong way to jump off that 30 feet thingie just today) and they were just good!

--Mandy :angelic:

The reception Rob and Amber received at the end was expected. I wonder if they had been told to at least give polite applause. But I love they were one of the last 3 teams - that alone irked a lot of them.

I would love to hear what was behind the American Airlines incident and why that happened. Oh well. At least one of my two favorites won (the other being Rob and Amber).

i love rob and amber, i think they played very smartly, but i'm glad joyce and uchenna won, they really wanted it and they're so sweet, i hope their able to have hundreds of kids :D

I was happy to see Uchenna and Joyce win because I loved how they played the game.... It was kind of fitting that Rob and Amber were second....

Back