The Amityville Horror

Hey I was watching tv the other night and i saw a promo for this movie, and there she was. I was OMG I have to see that movie. When ever there is an alias charachter in a moive i go see it...corny i know but i'm surprise no one posted this already. Well the movie looks scary so i guess i'll be scared...lol

Melissa

I know. I want to see it too. There's actually a thread on the movie in the Movies section. A lot of people have seen it. I don't think it's corny to see the movie just because an Alias person's in it! I do the same thing! Plus, I think Melissa's a pretty good actress (and I miss Lauren!).

hey, i've seen it and i really loved Mel in it. I did see it mainly cos she was in it and yea, i don't think thats stupid (obviously) cos isn't that what ur meant to do? follow an actor's career by seeing stuff they're in?

yea anyway, i recommend it, i really liked it and mel rocked!

I wish I could have gone and seen it, I just have had school and no way to actually go and see it. I really have wanted to, especially since Mel's in it. I'll see it on DVD.

yeah...don't worry i will buy it on dvd...do you know it was actally no.1 on the UK Box office chart for 2 weeks...how cool is that.

saw the trailer the other day, I was like 'wait a minute... I know her... that's... LAUREN!!!!!! I thought she was dead?' and then I realised not everything has to do with Alias...
she has an American accent in this one right? it wasn't the Alias one for sure ;)

ummmm to be honest i can't actually remember, BUT i think its more american-eque. can't remember. her alias one is her real accent - a little aussie, a little american and very british!

Back