The Annika Martin Conspiracy

Hi everyone! I'm an aspiring writer looking for some feedback on my blog called The Annika Martin Conspiracy. I've been writing an ongoing story about a girl caught up in a conspiracy surrounding the truth behind her identity, something she doesn't even know. I'd really appreciate any feedback you'd have for me! Here is an excerpt from Part 1- Chains:

"The room was small and poorly lit. A week ago being locked in this room would have terrified me. A week ago I would have sobbed like a frightened little girl and cried out for my release. A week ago I still believed I was Mrs. Annika Martin.

A lot can happen in a week.

Everything had finally come full circle and here I sat chained to a chair in the middle of an interrogation room with a table bolted to the floor on one wall. They had chained me to the chair hours ago. I didn't put up a fight. I was finally right where I wanted to be. It didn't matter that I had no idea when my captors would return to question me. I knew it wouldn't be long. By now Carver had received the news of my apprehension and was no doubt pacing his office, deciding which direction to take. All I had to do was wait."

My last post was Part 7- The Night Annika Disappeared. Monday I'll post Part 8. Thanks in advance for reading it!