The Apprentice

OMG I love this damn show!!!!!!!!

I NEVER watch ANY reality shows - THEY ALL SUCK IMO... except for The Apprentice!

This show should get a lot better ratings (it gets real good ratings, but you think they'd be better because it's a quality show).

I LOVE the opening sequence with the O'Jays "For The Love of Money"... and everything else is awesome.

Despite the fact that the tasks might not always be done the way and under all the circumstances that would be in place if it was in a real-life job (and not those assigned by Trump on the show), this show seems really quite real to me!

And right now the girls are about to self-destruct... I just don't see any girls that can win this year, unlike last year when I thought that Amy was gonna get hired.

And BTW, Trump isn't using "The Cobra" when he fires people... instead, he's pointing a finger at the person when he says those 2 really fun words... "you're fired!"

If you don't know what The Cobra is... well, you should know. It's how he pointed his hand towards one person that he fired last year in a very firm way, forming a 90 degree angle with his arm.

Can't wait to watch the rest of this season... Bradford really blew it, what an idiot! Rob made a stupid excuse. Stacy was dumb and couldn't even defend herself, and the girls are making every good business woman in this country look bad (even Caroline said that). And Jen C brought 2 girls that hated her back to the boardroom - it was 2 against 1, but she was stupid enough to pick the 2 girls that hated her the most (Stacy R. and Elizabeth).

And what about Jen C's middle finger? And her anti-Jew comment (the finger was funny though).

My early favorites to win are Wes, Kelly (those 2 are look-alikes) and Kevin. Raj also seems good, but he should lose those stupid bowties. What the hell was he thinking with those red pants in the premiere??!?

Oh, and Andy is my pick for underdog. He's got a good chance despite his age. He might be this year's Troy, or even Kwame... he'll get far but I don't think he'll win. But who knows...

OK... that's good enough for now. ;)

This show always excites me! :laughbounce:

^Yeah, that's true. I was reading about it in Us. :lol:

I really like Stacey. Whenever she goes in the boardroom, she always has notes and just seems really organized. How many times have her teammates tried to get her fired by bringing her into the boardroom? Lots, but she never is the one fired.

Oh, and Raj actually isn't too bad looking once he puts the bowties away. :lol:

omg! when Raj was hitting on Anna Kornokova :rotflmao: oh that was toooooo good!!!!!!!!!
and then he was running around in his boxers and they were hitting tennis balls at him :rotflmao: :sideroll:
TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but omg the preivews - did you see carolyn hysterically laughing when raj picked out that ugly as hell fabric???!?!?!?!

me too suzi!!!!!!!!!
the women are mean
but haha omg did u see carolyn when the guys where pickin out the hideous fabrics? she was in tears from laughter :rotflmao:

but raj is such a freak - trump totally called him on that whole hitting on the models thing

but i knew john was dead as soon as he brough andy into the board room instead of that other dude incharge of pricing :P

btw wasnt omorosa supposed to be comming back?!?!?! :confused:

I just had a bad feeling all night that the hottie was going to get cut. As soon as he was made project manager, I knew he was done for. :(

Yeah, I'm feeling a whole lot less Raj love now. He seems a little too out there for me.

I thought the O word was coming back too. I'm sure she will be, maybe on later in the season.

Well, for what it's worth, I think Kelly's gonna win tonight, but I hope Jen can pull it out. I'm a sucker for blondes. Well, it's not a big deal to me, I watch this show just for fun. As for it being a 3-hour finale, whoa, that's a bit too long IMO, but whatever.

Pamela should have lasted longer. I thought she was a good candidate, but she screwed herself by being a b!tch to the other girls.

Andy could very easily have ended up in the finale. He was my favorite to win the whole thing, and I wasn't the only one - I saw a poll on some website and he was picked by a lot of people at the beginning of the season to be the next Apprentice.

A very mild spoiler below...

Oh, and I heard that supposedly, Caroline is the reason Chris Webber cancelled on Jen... we'll see if that's true.

LOL!!!! No one seems to care about Season 3!

I missed the premiere and don't intend on watching.

NBC is really dropping the ball here - instead of making people wait for more like they should, they're rolling out Apprentice seasons at a ridiculously fast pace.

It seems that since they lost Friends and Frasier, they're trying to bank on the relatively good ratings The Apprentice has given them.

I bet the ratings for the third season will dip lower than the second season, and their idea for the third season is not good at all - "Book Smarts" vs. "Street Smarts" - how cheesy.

Sorry Trump, I'm passing on the Apprentice 3.

Back