The Apprentice

Hey I was wondering what you ppl think of this. Who will win. I'm hoping the street smart win well I mean "Net Worth". I never really watched this show b4 but now it comes down who will do better book smart or street smart. And by the first esp. i think streets will win. I'm hoping they do cuz those collage kids have such a stuck up attitude towards the non collage kids. And for one who isn't gonna collage I like to see myself as successful as the ones on the show. They are truely my role models!!!!!!

:smiley: Mel

I'm so glad they had to work fast food in that first episode. It really showed them that it's not as easy as everyone thinks it is.

I'm still laughing at the guy who got fired last night. Really who goes into the boardroom and says "You should fire me" and then gets mad when people say he should be fired?

I know that they have only had two shows so far, but I was really impressed with the guy who was the project manager for Networth when they won the Burger King challenge.

In comparing him with the other people in the past shows, I was really impressed with his ability to lead. I don't recall anyone getting upset with him.

Back