The Art of Ciruelo

Tom

An Old Friend
Ciruelo was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina on July 20, 1963. His formal art training was limited to a few courses in drawing and advertising design, after which, at the age of 18, he immediately found work in an ad agency as an illustrator. At 21 he became a freelance illustrator, and has never looked back.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GALLERY[/FONT]. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PETROPICTOS[/FONT]..[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]NEWS[/FONT]. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DRAGONS[/FONT]. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EVENTS[/FONT].....[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BOOKS[/FONT]. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PRINTS[/FONT]. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SHOP[/FONT].[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CIRUELO[/FONT] . [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EMAIL[/FONT]. [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ESPAÑOL[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]..[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]..[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

244 Shadow Moon

258 Shadow Dawn

306 Shadow Star

195 Diptrillon .

223 Sword of Bedwyr

261 Elminster

245 Brian Boru

247 Sir Lancelot

Tom

An Old Friend
Someday I will upload his profile for the gallery

Hey Kevin, Are you ever going to fix the artist profiles that I uploaded?
You started to but never finished.
I think all they need is sample pics for their folders

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Hey Kevin, Are you ever going to fix the artist profiles that I uploaded?
You started to but never finished.
I think all they need is sample pics for their folders
It's possible I may have missed something... shoot me off a PM or a message in the Chamber to remind me where we left off.

Top Bottom