The Ash and Carolyn Fan Club

santosaidan

~3 Musketters~
:announce: <span style='font-size:16pt;line-height:100%'>Here Ye Here Ye </span>:announce:

This is the announcment of the official Carolyn (sexcivaughan14) and Ashley (shotput25ash) Fan Club!

Together and sepearte these girls are writters of some of the Romance boards most beloved and most responded to stories.

The list is long, the reviews are full of praise, and those of us who have read them are addicts!

I invite you all to join the fan club and enjoy the fan club benifits. Oh yes there will be benifits - just you wait and see! It's going to take some attendance from you and some membership but I already have a present to raffle off that some lucky member (only) will recieve!

You like presents don't you? 🎁 You love fan fiction don't you? :read:

Well of course you do other wise you wouldn't be here!

To Carolyn and Ash - You get the :winner: and all my love (but you already knew that)! You're the best!!

To those of you who haven't read one of their stories, or only on or two here is a list and links to these stories. Please take the time to read and enjoy and then come back over here and join up to the Fan Club!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Joint Story by the Fabulous Ash and Carolyn</span>

Our Little Secret

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Stories by Ash</span>

Vaughn's Little Angel

Men in Her World

The Life They Deserve

How Does It Feel?

A Watchful Eye

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Stories by Carolyn</span>

The Ties That Bind

S/V, Post Season 3

Promise Me You'll Cry If I Die Tomorow

It Was Only A Dream

I Dunno What to Call It

and the impressive,

Limits

You don't have to take just my word for it. Just check out any of the responses to these stories and you'll see these two DESERVE a fan club.

Many of you have already expressed your love and devotion in posts so do it here now at the Official Fan Club for the one and the only Carolyn and Ashley!

Declare yourself a fan now and take a number!

PM me (santosaidan) to get on board with the club. I'll give you your number and set you up for everything and enter you into the raffle!

Come on you know you want to......................................

This has been a message from the Carolyn and Ashley Fan Club president - I'm not only the president - I'm also a member!

SkyGirl5 said:
THANK GOD SOMEONE STARTED THIS!!!!!!!!!
sign me up please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="1041089"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I couldn't aggree more. Thanks for signing on and spread the word #2!

;)

im not crying i swear! OH MY GOD! SAM THAT IS SO SWEET! im in tears! lol!...just a note! lol! you forgot out co-write- our little secret (link in my siggy) but yeah, thankyou SO much for starting this. its so cute and i feel so honoured!
love you all- Carolyn, xoxo

sexcivaughan14 said:
im not crying i swear! OH MY GOD! SAM THAT IS SO SWEET! im in tears! lol!...just a note! lol! you forgot out co-write- our little secret (link in my siggy) but yeah, thankyou SO much for starting this. its so cute and i feel so honoured!
love you all- Carolyn, xoxo
[post="1041128"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*hands over box of tissues*
First I am very glad that you like it. It's just started like an hour ago but I think it's pretty good for a newborn. Give me a few days.

Second I did not forget Our Little Secret - it's the first story link I have up there. I put that one first because I wanted everyone to see that you two write together as well as seperate.

awwww bless!! this is such a sweet idea!!

Carolyn and Ash are such a funny duo! And they're excellent writers too!! (y)

I'll join!! :smiley:

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
awwww bless!! this is such a sweet idea!!

Carolyn and Ash are such a funny duo! And they're excellent writers too!! (y)

I'll join!!  :smiley:
[post="1041147"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Consider yourself a member. Check your PM box I sent you your number there.

Thanks for joining,
Sam aka Santosaidan

sexcivaughan14 said:
i feel so loved! :smiley: just wait till ash and i start having conversations in here! lol
[post="1041153"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Oh boy this will be a hot topic in no time once that happens!
:lol:

Alias_Addict47 said:
Yay! Somone made a fanclub 👍 Cause Carolyn's stories and Ash's rock ;)
[post="1041196"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Welcome to the fan club. I'll PM you momentairly with some info to get started with! Thanks for joining.

Sam aka Santosaidan

Haha... this is so cool... for the coolies... Carolyn and Ash... who are always there for my stories... I've never read any of their stories though (except a part of Carolyn's)... because of my stupid homework... but when and if I get a chance... I swear, I will! ;) ^_^ I know how great Carolyn and Ash are... even when they aren't writing fics... I mean... when they aren't doing that, they are replying on almost every story... :lol: Again... cool fanclub... :smiley: I wanna join... but don't I have to read some fics? -_-

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

i dont think you have to read the fics. lol. if ash and i are encouraging you- then great. we just have a hell of alot of fun doing it !lol!

Autumn Sky said:
Haha... this is so cool... for the coolies... Carolyn and Ash... who are always there for my stories... I've never read any of their stories though (except a part of Carolyn's)... because of my stupid homework... but when and if I get a chance... I swear, I will! ;)  ^_^ I know how great Carolyn and Ash are... even when they aren't writing fics... I mean... when they aren't doing that, they are replying on almost every story...  :lol: Again... cool fanclub...  :smiley: I wanna join... but don't I have to read some fics?  -_-

:naughty: & :eyebrow:
[post="1041201"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You are so totally welcome to join the club. I just sent you a PM about it and your official number!

Thanks for joining!

Sam aka Santosaidan

sexcivaughan14 said:
i dont think you  have to read the fics. lol. if ash and i are encouraging you- then great. we just have a hell of alot of fun doing it !lol!
[post="1041202"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

See I told you that you encourage others on the board!

Back