The Ashes!

ams4alias

Cadet
Welcome all to this Summer's Ashes series between Australia and England!!!

It's going to be one of the greatest Ashes Series yet!!

Please give your thoughts on who you think will win the series and the games!!

Australia :winner: or will it be England :winner:

I don't watch cricket but I'm bound by tradition to hate the Pommie team in every sport that Australia plays them. There are going to be a lotta sickies when the Ashes start.

The English... Pfft

Their Rugby has gone to the toilet, their soccer was already there. Their Cricket will soon be joining them.

Well their start to the tour was average, at best, so their chances in the Ashes are not good. We'll cream them!! Its gonna be great :lol:

We all know Australia are gonna win!! It's just the question of by how much!!
Yes there will be alot of sickies i'm pretty pissed coz I'll miss the first ball of the Ashes due to an Exam!!

I think this is my first time ever in any sport. but I hope we (England) lose the Ashes.

That way I won't see loads of Cricket 'fans' about and they will all jump onto the next bandwagon of English success. (Yes, I am aware the English don't have much success <_<).

But you Aussie's just remember, your country was built by our criminals. ;)

Well Cricket might be the only sport left that us Aussies can say we're still any good at so it'd be a shame if we lost the ashes.

It annoys be too some of the english 'fans' that have apparently always loved rugby in 2003 and then always loved cricket in 2005...

I've Just spent 5 days sitting on a grass hill getting sunburnt but IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!! WOOOOHOOOO GO AUSSIE GO!!

The best Test ever!!!!! Aussies 2-0 up!!!!

I've Just spent 5 days sitting on a grass hill getting sunburnt but IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!! WOOOOHOOOO GO AUSSIE GO!!

The best Test ever!!!!! Aussies 2-0 up!!!!
OMG you were there? SO JEALOUS! That was one of the greatest Test wins ever!!
Shane Warne, you might be festy... but you can bowl :lol:

:thinking: A little out of the blue that Martyn quit!?! He did throw his wicket away in the 2nd innings tho... which isn't all that surprising in hindsight!!

The Perth test should be awesome! Either the poms'll come out swinging, or it'll be over in 3 days ;)

Martyn!!! :jawdrop:

Seriously!! Then again he has only scored 16 runs since the start of the series. Thats pretty shocking!, but he could have waited until the end of the series. i wonder who's going to replace him.

Wait wait, a guy named Adam Voges never heard of him, oh well we'll see.

Yeah i was there!! Adelaide is my home and i go every year to the cricket!!

Bring on the 3rd test I can't wait to get the Ashes back home ........where they belong!!

Congratulations. Cricket is the only sport (if you can call it a sport) that you're better than us at.

Well, Cricket and Rugby I guess...

Come to think of it, your football team is probably better than ours....

Did I ever tell you that I'm actually Australian? :(

Its sad to say that England played appaulingly in The Ashes as a whole, i mean to lose 3-0. Why did we not play Monty Panesar in the first two series?? :(
Perhaps England need a replacement coach instead of Duncan Fletcher.

WOOHOO!! WE WON!! It's a great day for Australia, A great day for cricket and a sensational day for the Aussie Cricket team Good on ya boys!!!

Congratualations and a pat on the back is in order i guess, Speighty. We will be back again next year, just don't get too comfortable with that Ashes Trophy :P

well we have to wait till 2009 till the next Ashes series so we will hold them a bit longer than you thought Ian but saying that I think will hold them for a good 8 or so years.......hopefully!!

See Ya in 2009 everybody!!

Back