Season 5 The Awful Truth

With a chat from Kristen on E! she showed us who died. If you know the characters names then you will be able to figue out who died. I am putting the *'s in a spoiler box because if you dont want to know and you know the characters it will be obvious by just seeing the number of letters so here it is.

From dicksun: Okay, is
really dead? Done for? Finito?
Wow, okay, looks like TV Guide let the cat out of the bag on who dies on Alias, eh? Well, here's the dealio, I still think it's better that you don't know, so I'm not naming this person (took it out of the Q), but I will say this to those of you who do know.
(possible spoiler)
The person who did the killing might be somewhat obvious given the cliffhanger of last season, but the reason that person did the killing is a big shocking twist that I promise you, you do not want to know!

Another thing she said was:
Okay, last one. I'll tell you what everyone's been guessing in the chat:
**** kills *****.
Pesky stars, they struck again! Now, I'm out of here to go home and wait by my TV until Wednesday! Thanks so much for being here, I truly appreciate it. And non-Alias-ers, I hope this one wasn't too unbearable...I really did try to share the wealth, but, well, what can I say? We've been waiting far too long! One last note, because it's so important, just want to encourage you to give to tsunami relief if you haven't already. You can find a list of organizations at HelpSriLanka.org .

Hope you find it interesting. Anyways not much longer to wait now!! :D SO EXCITED! :D :D :D :D

QUOTE(Freelancerj90 @ Jan 3 2005, 06:30 PM)
Irina was killed earlier than that episode, yes. But by the way, Jack was the sole one who murdered her, in case people are taking the "involvement" thing to heart- he was the only one directly involved.
-Freelancer
from another known source from sd1

Back