The Baby

Hi everyone,

So this has bothered ever since we found out that Lori was pregnant, I feel as if this baby will drag this down and possibly even get a few people killed. Now when it comes to the WD world I feel as if I am somewhat heartless, but a lot of people in this show really piss me off. I do however think that it will be possible to keep the baby alive, granted that after a little while baby formula would not be on the top priority list of most scavengers, I imagine most people with kids/babies would have died by then. But with all the crying and what not, walkers would hear them through ten brick walls, and unless they get the jail fully cleared out they're not safe with the baby.

What do you guys think? Baby alive or Baby dead lol.

Well they seem to be finding plenty of formula for the baby. (Wish they would name her already....) She would be a bit of a danger when it comes to walkers but for now everything is okay. I have a feeling as well that she will end up somewhere else as well, guess we will see then.

Walker bait..That is a horrible thought. If someone in my group had a baby, I wouldn't prosecute them or anything or kill the baby, unless of course you just lose all of your humanity. Might as well let all the walkers eat you if you aren't gonna try and keep mankind going, anyways...I would obviously prefer that no one in my group to have a kid, but if it happened then it happened. I wouldn't just toss it to the walkers, for shame!

Well they seem to be finding plenty of formula for the baby. (Wish they would name her already....) She would be a bit of a danger when it comes to walkers but for now everything is okay. I have a feeling as well that she will end up somewhere else as well, guess we will see then.
Daryl's choice was great "Little Kick Ass"
Wasn't it that? Or was it something else.....?
:o_O:

Attachments

• name1.gif
    name1.gif
    759.1 KB · Views: 139
  • name2.gif
    name2.gif
    998.7 KB · Views: 147
  • name3.gif
    name3.gif
    795.3 KB · Views: 129
  • name4.gif
    name4.gif
    480.2 KB · Views: 67
I'm not sure at this point. Obviously when they go out for supplies, or attack somebody will be left behind to look after the newborn so I feel for the show she'll drag them down. I'm still at the mindset that the baby holds some kind of cure for the infected so that part of me think the baby will live, or atleast, live through the majority of the show.

TBH, I'm not too sure at this point and it could swing either way what happens but for sure it's dragging them down. As harsh as that sounds. :(

I'm not sure at this point. Obviously when they go out for supplies, or attack somebody will be left behind to look after the newborn so I feel for the show she'll drag them down. I'm still at the mindset that the baby holds some kind of cure for the infected so that part of me think the baby will live, or atleast, live through the majority of the show.

TBH, I'm not too sure at this point and it could swing either way what happens but for sure it's dragging them down. As harsh as that sounds. :(

If they kill off the baby in the show, it better not get eaten by walkers but die of starvation or something. I couldn't watch a baby get eaten. o_e

In the comics, I heard, that Carol is holding the baby during the prison fight and is shot, killing her and the baby. It's hard to say if AMC will allow this to happen, given the censoring.

Personally, I don't like the idea of having a baby around. It could become tedious to deal with and drag the story line down. But hopefully that won't be the case.

Agreed...But the farm arc picked up speed once Glen Mazzara came on board. And Glen is seeing season 3 thru to the end so I don't think it will slow down. If Judith makes it past season 3, with a new show runner it could slow down. We'll have to wait and see

In the comics, I heard, that Carol is holding the baby during the prison fight and is shot, killing her and the baby. It's hard to say if AMC will allow this to happen, given the censoring.

Personally, I don't like the idea of having a baby around. It could become tedious to deal with and drag the story line down. But hopefully that won't be the case.
If I recall correctly, I believe it was
Lori
who is holding the baby when that happens. But seeing as how they haven't strictly followed the story line of the comics, I don't think AMC or the writers for that matter would include the scene in the show due to the outcry of viewers if it were to happen.

Hello! :cat:

I think that more than likely the Judith will get killed somehow. I just hope that they don't have her eaten by Walkers or turn into one. If they go with the comic then she will be killed while someone holds her or something like that.

I could see Judith surviving. I kind of think that Daryl could be key to Judith surviving because he can keep her quiet. Now a really interesting twist would be if Merle were to take care of her. I mean it would help to redeem him to take care of Judith.

I tell you it is going to be a real blow to Rick and Carl if they lose Judith after losing Lori. I mean they both fought to get Judith into the world.

Back