Reality TV The Bachelorette

I am going with John Paul and Keith now ... (y)

and Fabrice, seems he is her mole on the show ... not sure though ... but read this ...

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>ABC's "Bachelorette" Stunt? </span>

Is ABC staging a Bachelorette stunt in the hopes of producing the most dramatic rose ceremony ever?

Season three of the matchmaking extravaganza, starring Jen Schefft, former Bachelor contestant and ex-fiancée to Andrew Firestone, premiered Monday with an extended two-hour meet-and-drool episode.

At the show's close, Schefft awarded roses to 14 strapping suitors, including handsome Frenchman Fabrice, 28, whose ABC bio states that he is a real estate investor who's ready to get married because he's "getting old" and "so far I was mostly looking to have fun."

But is Fabrice who he says he is?

Messages boards the internet over have been abuzz with the speculation that Schefft's Parisian beau is a sham. The rumors began when the Website TVgasm.com posted an email from a reader who claimed he had crossed paths with Fabrice before, and that the reality contestant was an actor.

"So is that supposed to be the twist this season or something?" the email said. "Or are these just standard reality-show lies?...Silly reality shows."

While the authenticity of the email has proven difficult to verify, it unleashed a frenzy of investigation into the reality contestant's background.

Buoying the actor theory, Fabrice was revealed to have starred in a 2003 French reality show called Operation Seduction, where he and three other man had the taxing task of selecting the sexiest girl on a Caribbean cruise.

Savvy searchers also turned up Fabrice's bare-chested picture on the same-sex dating site ChicagoPride.com.

ABC refused to comment on the Fabrice speculation; the network did confirm, however, that all participants on the show underwent background checks.

In a promo for a future episode of The Bachelorette, Fabrice was shown announcing that he had a confession to make. Many posters on ABC.com's message boards believe that the hunk plans to disclose his true identity. (One Internet conspiracy theory suggests that since Schefft is from Chicago and Fabrice appeared on a Windy City-based Website, he might be a plant for the Bachelorette.)

A racy reveal may be just what the show needs to rev up its ratings. Though The Bachelorette 3 drew a solid 9.2 million viewers, according to preliminary ratings data from Nielsen Media Research, its first hour finished fourth in its time slot, while the second hour crept up to third place.

Those numbers are significantly down from the 2004 edition of The Bachelorette, which averaged 11.6 million viewers.

the new promo says ...

Some are CONTENDERS ...
Some are PRETENDERS ...
and some are just TENDER ...

but the nice thing is that after they show the word "PRETENDER" they show Fabrice ... and after the word "TENDER" they show Fabrice again ... so, I don't know what to think ...

tonights ep. i was SO ANGRY that fabrice got chosen and that keith went home. but next week fabrice reveals something...dun dun dun. he is SOOO an actor lol

I have no clue why she kept Fabrice 👎

Keith should have been in his place ...

Can't wait to see next weeks' eppy ... I wonder what Fabrice will say :woot:

Jerry all the way!
bio_jerry.jpg
:love:
And she so likes him!

Aww! I'm torn now. I mean, I'm all for Jerry, but there's also Ryan. She likes them both! Both of their one on one dates were awesome! But being biased, I thought Jerry and his date setting was way more romantic. :love:

Whoever she chooses between them, I'll be happy! :D

the Top 4 choices ... Jerry, Ryan, John Paul and Wendel ... OMG ... she is gonna have a hard time deciding who she's gonna be with ... I am pretty much unsure myself, I wouldn't know how she would feel now ... :thud:

The Top 2 Contenders ... who in 2 weeks will both propose to Jen ...
who will she accept? who will she reject?

You got first off, John Paul (who I think will be the one she chooses)
bio_johnpaul.jpg

and then, you have Jerry ... (no idea, why she kept him, after that dinner)
bio_jerry.jpg

and then next week ... "The Men Tell All" ... Fabrice is coming out ... and Andrew will confront the guys for what they said about him during the show ... :woot:

From the DenverPost.com, Entertainment section ...

"Bachelorette" fails again?

Is Jen Schefft going to be a two-time loser on an ABC reality series?

Star magazine says "The Bachelorette" and her chosen boyfriend have split. The series, Monday nights on KMGH-Channel 7, has not aired the series finale yet, but Star reports Schefft is seeing Chicago nightclub owner Billy Dec, who happens to be her boss.

Schefft was dumped after being selected by Andrew Firestone on "The Bachelor."

Would this be true??? :thinking:

WHAT THE... SO SHE DOESNT PICK ANYONE? SHE JUST TURNED DOWN JOHN PAUL AND JERRY...OK THIS SHOW WAS TOTALLY f***ING POINLTESS NOW IM REALLY PISSED

ETA: im done. lol

She didn't pick either of them?!

OMG - I am so glad I didn't watch this season. :lol: That's just so pointless and, man, I wonder if ABC is pissed because of all the expense/etc for them to film.

If only they showed Andrew coming in at the end and saying they could work it out. :lol: Such a dreamer, I know. :blush:

what a freaking waste of time Jen ... and I mean "my time" ... :angry:

couldn't you just pick one and then say "no, lets split ... its not gonna work" :angry:

No more Bachellor/Bachelorette for me, I am done ... :angry:

It had the stupidest ending this season! I mean, WTF Jerry was gorgeous. There is something wrong w/ this girl - she must have too high of expectations!

I've missed the ending of the Bachelorette twice now, the season with Meredith, Ian and Matt.
Does anybody now if I can find clips or something from that last episode somewhere?
I know who she picks, but I wan't to watch it :smiley:

Back