Reality TV The Bachelorette

Please tell me I'm not the only one guilty of watching this show!!! I get totally into it, maybe just those hot guys, but that's different... :D
But for that matter, Go Ryan!

I'm so happy that she chose Ryan. According to the ABC official website, the've chose the next "Bachelor" . . . it is Bob from "the Bachelorette!" Go Bob, boy was he funny. I have a feeling that I'll be watching it when it premieres.

LOL....since when was this thread still around? LOL....that was such a long time ago!

And I've been hearing about how their wedding is going to be on t.v....stupid idea. That's ruins all of it!

I hated Joe Millionaire!!

I only liked Bachelorette, b/c of Ryan....and Jamie and what was the other blonde haired guy? Rob or something like that...I liked him!

I usually just watch the finales of these shows just to see what happens, but never during the actual season, although I will have to watch Bob as the bachelor cuz he's so funny!

lol i liked the last bachlor with andrew firestone cuz the girl jen on there seemed soo nice and they seemed like a great couple. i watched for love or money tonight too. this was the first time. it was ok. my mom and i watch survivor!! lol

lauren vartan :surf:

Aliasgirl47 said:
I usually just watch the finales of these shows just to see what happens, but never during the actual season, although I will have to watch Bob as the bachelor cuz he's so funny!
Definitely!!! I disliked Andrew, but I can't wait to see Bob! LOL....he's hilarious!

Last I heard - Ryan is continuing to be a firefighter (they may have either used the money they got from the show to build a new house or buy a really nice one) - Trista, I don't think is doing anything, but she claims she wants to open a gift shop in Vail. Oh yeah - and I think they said they want to start a family soon.

Blech - too bad their plans aren't dropping off the face of the Earth.

ep301_jen02_240x360.jpg
ep301_jen06_240x360.jpg

Jennifer Schefft was originally introduced to television audiences in April 2003, during the third installment of The Bachelor, where she won the heart of Andrew Firestone. Although she accepted his proposal, the relationship with Firestone ultimately ended in heartbreak. Jen, who resides in Chicago, remains a hopeless romantic and is optimistic about finding her husband on The Bachelorette. Once her new role was announced, US Weekly named her The Hottest TV Comeback of 2004.

As for the qualities of her ideal mate, Jen says: This show found Trista the man of her dreams, and now it's my hope to find the one man with whom I can spend the rest of my life. My husband needs to be someone who is down-to-earth yet ambitious. I want us to be able to connect on all levels. She has learned from past relationships that she wants someone who will listen and understand her, someone who likes to laugh and have fun. Jen dreams of one day residing in a city or suburban environment with her soulmate and raising two or three children.

After college, Jen, 28, began her career as an account executive at Getty Images, a photography company in Chicago, where she worked for five years. On The Bachelor, her magnetic appeal made her a favorite with the show's avid viewers, as well as the press. After filming the show, she moved to San Francisco where she worked as a sales manager for the Firestone Family Vineyards. She also served as the Goodwill Ambassador for Firestone Tires, which included serving as a spokesperson and advocate for the Driver's Edge, a program that educates teens about the dangers associated with drinking and driving. When she returned to Chicago, Jen was invited to join Rockit Ranch Productions as an event planner. An integral part of the marketing and consulting team, she is proactive in creating unique events for top clients looking to reach young, savvy, consumers. She uses her expertise in customer relations to benefit various philanthropic efforts by coordinating charity and fundraising events.

Jen is from Mentor, Ohio, where she and younger brother Jason, who is a teacher, were raised by her parents, Diane, a health teacher/aerobics instructor, and Dave, a human resources manager. To this day, Jen especially values her relationship with her parents, who provide her unconditional support. At Mentor High School, her outgoing personality led her to be a cheerleader for both football and basketball. A well-rounded student, she was also Student Council Secretary and was inducted into the National Honor Society. Following her graduation in 1994, Jen enrolled at Ohio University in Athens, where she majored in marketing with a concentration in journalism, advertising and public relations. In addition to her studies, she was an active member of a sorority, Alpha Xi Delta, where she developed keen social skills and a flair for communicating with a variety of audiences. She graduated summa cum laude in 1998 with a bachelors degree in business administration.

An avid athlete, Jen's activities include kickboxing, running and especially dancing. She also enjoys spending time with friends and family

So, now we got her back, looking for love between 25 guys ... who is she gonna pick now?

Season Premiere on Monday January 10th, at 9pm ... another two-hour event ... (y) (y)

ep301_jen19_240x360.jpg
ep301_jen07_360x240.jpg

After seeing the first episode ... these are my TOP 3 guys for Jen ...

We have, first up, Keith, who Jen's friends choose for her as the one that made the best first impression (y) (y)
bio_keith.jpg

Then you got Stu and Matt ... (y) (y)
bio_stu.jpg
bio_mattm.jpg

And the one that I can't stand ... he seems creepy ... he is the one thats gonna be there, just to keep some twists working ... the french guy, Fabrice ...
bio_fabrice.jpg

I can't do it Gogo. In my mind, it's too weird seeing Jen with all these guys when she was already with Andrew. :( I really liked those two together.

I really liked watching the other two seasons of the Bachelorette, but I'm going to have to sit this season out.

ETA: Not to mention, the promotion for this season seems to be a complete rip-off of Sex and the City ... Jen sitting on an apple and riding in a carriage through Central Park ... rip. off. :Ph34r:

LMAO ...

actually ... she is gonna cry a lot this season, since she says she can't got through this again ... :confused: why did you accept then? :confused:

then you have Fabrice ... who some are saying is gay, as his pic has appeared on some website from Chicago Pride ... which is really damaging his image and ABC's ...

and then, she gets a stalker in those 14 men she chose ... but luckily its none of those I liked ... ;)

Back