The Battle of the Armies

*looks really pissed off at Alias freak*
Didn't anyone ever teach you not to mess with an Armor?!
*pulls out bazooka and blows Alias Freaks butt off*

Right......... and other than trying to knock me out i thought u wer nice

any was soz am busy so i can't join in... but all hvae fun.... and try not to kill each other to much... or at all if u can help it!

Bye XxXxX

Lilly said:
Right......... and other than trying to knock me out i thought u wer nice

any was soz am busy so i can't join in... but all hvae fun.... and try not to kill each other to much... or at all if u can help it!

Bye XxXxX
But I am nice! I only hit you when no one else is around. Why wouldn't I be nice?

coz u said u slap people.. and thats not too nice..... but anyway...... soz i won't be online tonite coz its Children in Need tonite... and like most brits i will be watching.. though usually the good stuff only starts at about 8, but they do do really funny spoofs sometimes earlier!

hehe.. so have fun..... I'll leave u each a sword.... *puts donw a sword for each person with name engraved on the side* soz i won't b able to get hit in teh head with a pan till monday..... Bye XxXxXx

Won't you be on later this weekend? :( anyways I only slap people when they deserve it. Like the guys who make fun of me when I'm having a bad day.
*Blows dust off of weapons*
How many more days is it gonna be before we get a decent battle and not one of these silly skirmishes that have been happening.

Dead-Drop, the mad, blue, eccentric shape-shifter, with wild hair and wings has returned, with his ever fatithful mutt, Fifi the killer dog.

We were sent on a secret mission.... which I can not reveal to any of you... but do not fear, the REBEL SCUM WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!1

Back