The Bay Area

whoa... this is an OLD thread. not even a thread, really. :lol:

i'm from the bay area! i used to live in santa clara, too. i used to live all over the bay area actually - santa clara, san jose, sunnyvale, milpitas, and now fremont. ^_^ although, during the school year, i'm down in san diego at UCSD.

and in answer to the last question - the bay area is in california and is the area surrounding the san francisco bay. ^_^

i just did. ^_^ edited my post. but i'm on dial-up so it took a while for it to show up. :rolleyes:

you know, i love san francisco. i'd really like to live in the city someday. ^_^

yeah. i'm lucky that most of those moves took place when i was younger though so it wasn't that intrusive to my life. we've settled in fremont for over 12 years now. so that's good. ^_^

the bay area is just the best place to live. but i still can't decide whether i like norcal or socal better. ;)

crazy spinster said:
i just did.  ^_^  edited my post.  but i'm on dial-up so it took a while for it to show up.  :rolleyes: 

you know, i love san francisco.  i'd really like to live in the city someday.  ^_^
crazy spinster said:
whoa... this is an OLD thread. not even a thread, really. 

i'm from the bay area! i used to live in santa clara, too. i used to live all over the bay area actually - santa clara, san jose, sunnyvale, milpitas, and now fremont.  although, during the school year, i'm down in san diego at UCSD.

and in answer to the last question - the bay area is in california and is the area surrounding the san francisco bay. 

yeah, i just visited SF this weekend, it's pretty cool.

errr....not really shure if ima the bay area but i live near the beach, the pacific ocean.....bout half an hour..depends what time u cruz down pch to

if you live in the bay area, i think you'd know it. ;) although to be more specific, i guess we should say the san francisco bay area. but that's too long, so we just say bay area. :P

yeah, i just visited SF this weekend, it's pretty cool.

hey, same here! my friends and i went to the sf zoo and then went to fisherman's wharf where we had dinner at hooters. :rolleyes: ;)

I've never been to the "bay area' before....I would love to go sometime though! I've never even been to Cali. yet! I'm 20 and I've never been! how sad is that???!!!

*sigh* I think I was meant to live in California but something went wrong along the way and I'm stuck here in West Virginia :(

Tommy said:
*sigh* I think I was meant to live in California but something went wrong along the way and I'm stuck here in West Virginia :(
:P sucks for u!!! wv is cold and cloudy..but us cali peeps have sun shine warm weather and crazy peeps in downtown la... :P sorry to rub it in

Back