The Beautiful Letdown

Setting: Sark is in CIA custody and has been for a year, he is about to be realeased in one week though and he has been trying to win over Sydney.

Songs: Keane-Somewhere only we know, Lenny Kravitz-American Woman, Velvet Revolver, Tara MacLean-If I Fall, Michelle Branch-Stranded, Ciara-My Goodies, Switchfoot-The Beautiful Letdown, The Hives- Walk, Idiot, Walk.

"Why would you come here if you didn't want me?" Sark smiled at Syd.

"I'm in love with--" Sydney began but Sark cut her off.

"You keep telling yourself that but you want me. You want to be bad and get into the darker waters and scratch that itch you've had for so long." Sark looked at Sydney with tempting eyes.

"Vaughn's watch--" Sydney began againa nd was again cut off by Sark.

"I know. And that is the real reason you won't tell me your true feelings, because part of you still loves him and you don't want to hurt him. But that other part of you wants to hurt him for what he did to you. Or else you wouldn't have came to me while we were on that mission. That night. I must say your a wild one." Sark laughed.

"Part of me has always wanted you." Sydney smiled.

Vaughn was watching. He didn't want to watch Sydney be lost to a bastar* like Sark. He wanted to fight, for her. It was always about her.

"I know you want me. Vaughn knows it or he wouldn't be so spineless as to hide behind the cameras, he wants to see how you act around me when he's not around, but he knows that you know he's watching you." Sark smirked.

"I feel like breaking this glass and jumping on top of you." And Sydney looked lustfully at him and smiled.

"I want you so badly." And Sark grinned. "I want you to be with me." And he watched as Syd closed her eyes, entoxicated by thoughts. Dreaming of him and being with him.

"When you get out from behind that glass. I want you to meet me, anytime. What are you going to do when you finally get out of there?" Sydney wondered.

"Watch you while you sleep. Even if your sleeping next to him." Sark laughed.

"I wish this glass never exsisted, and then there'd be nothing between us but him." Sydney looked down.

"I wish. But you know this glass isn't really here." And Sark was being serious. "it isn't stopping us." And then he looked at the camera, and neither is he." And then Sark flipped off the camera and yelled "Fuc* you!" and Sydney laughed. But Vaughn was already down to the cells and he grabbed Syd and kissed her.

"Don't you see she's mine." And he grabbed her wrist and twisted it a bit and Syd wastarted to scream in pain.

"Stop it! Vaughn that hurts!" And she collapsed on the floor crying.

"STOP HURTING HER!" Sark was pounding on the glass and yelling.

Vaughn realized what he had done and let go of her and extended out a hand to help her up. But she did not reach for it. "No! Leave me alone! and don't touch me." And Sydney was still on the floor crying.

"I'm sorry, Syd." And Vaughn began to cry too. And it was all silent until Jack came in and helped Syd up and took her to the hospital room. Jack gave a hateful look at Vaughn and Vaughn just sat on the ground, thinking about what he had done.

"Nice job. You don't take your anger out on the ones you love." Sark actually said something meaningful?

"You giving me advice? Here's some advice: Just stay away from her!" And Vaughn exited to room as Sark sat on his bed in the shadows.

"Sark, I don't exactly know how you got Vaughn so angry, well actually I do. I'd perfer both you and Vaughn not to be with my daughter, but she is with Vaughn so I truly have no say. But trying to make Vaughn jelous is only hurting her. I know if I asked you to stop you wouldn't stop." Jack gave Sark a serious look.

"I am attracted to your daughter. Vaughn may be with Syd but Syd's extra-ciriculr activities...have all been with me." Sark smirked and thought of the nights they had spent in the hotel, alone. And sometimes when Vaughn was in the hospital.

"Well then if asking won't do any good maybe I can threaten you." Jack hit his hands on the containment cell. "My daughter has gone through hell this past year, and she is finally out of it. I don't want you ruining this for her." Jack looked Sark in the eyes.

"What can you do to hurt me?" Sark smirked at Jack.

"I can make sure you never see Sydney again." Jack watched the smirk on Sark's face fade.

"You can take me away from the woman, but the woman will always come back wanting more." Sark laughed.

"Not if the man is in Solitairy, or away from any agents." Jack smiled now.

"The CIA needs me." Sark got closer to the glass.

"Then I'll make sure that the reason is so bad that you will be taken away. Stay away from her." Jack left the room and the black wall and darkness faded into a peach room with Sydney laying next to Vaughn, making out.

"Syd, I still wanna say I'm sorry." Vaughn said this between their hot kisses.

"I accept your apology." Vaughn lifted her shirt and Syd lifted his.

"I know, or else you wouldn't be here, but I love you." Vaughn stopped kissing her and smiled. Sydney stared at him and then took off her bra and watched Vaughn just sit there. She stood up and took off her skirt, which glided so gently and quickly, to the ground. and then took off her underwear and got on top of Vaughn very quickly and started kissing him again. She was on his chest and took off his pants, then his boxers. While she was on top of him she stared at his eyes, and then rolled under the sheet. The covers over their head as they began to make heated love.

The covers slipped, the windows were steamed and Vaughn was on top. They went at it for two hours straight until Vaughn was tired and turned to sleep. Sydney watched him sleep, and when she knew he was asleep. She slipped back into her outfit and got in her car. the window was unsteamed, and you could see Syd drive away. She was wearing Vaughn's jacket as she drove back to the CIA.

She drove with her top down, smiling. and her hair blew in the wind. She pulled into the parking lot and saw very few cars. She entered and went down to the containment cells, to Sark's. She pulled out her pass card, and went into the camera room, and shut down Sark's camera. She ran bak out to Sark's cell.

"Sydney? What are you doing here?" Sark smiled, but looked puzzled. Sydneys curled hair and her temptress face pressed the window as she stolled her hands on the glass as she walked to the door. Her key to his cell, she had never used it, she finally unlocked the door, and entered the room.

*Slither-Velvet Revolver starts to play (like backround)*
When you look, you see right through me
Cut the rope, defend to my knees
Born and broken every single time
Always keep me under finger
That's the spot where you would tune me
Might see some type of pleasure in my mind

"I was with Vaughn." Sydney looked at Sark as she closed in on him.

"But now your..." Sark started but was interupted.

Yeah, here comes the water
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I
Each time, you see. . .

"Here." And Sydney looked at Sark and pushed him into a wall and got on top of him. Sark pushed her the other way and held her arms down and lustfully kissed her. They went at it for a while until Sydney looked at her watch and put her clothes back on and kissed Sark as he was asleep.

Yeah, here comes the water
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I
This time, you'll see. . .
Like holy water
It only finds you faster than you've ever tried
This time, with me

"Goodbye Love." She opened the door and exited. But as she left, from behind on of the turning corridors stood Jack, who had seen everything. And Vaughn was still asleep in the room when she got back. She took off her clothes and got back in bed and hugged Vaughn, and went to sleep.

But as Sark slept, or at least he was pretending to be asleep, he thought No matter who she has, she'll always want more and he closed his eyes and slept. And Jack closed in on his cell. And gave Sark a bad, and vicous look, and walked on by.

I'm digging this story. If I were Syd, I'd be sneaking into Sark's cell for some extracuricular sex-tivities also. ;) Will you please add me to the pm list? :rockon:

Sydney walked into work today feeling different, excited. She felt like she could do anything and no one would know. Sydney knew she didn't truly love Sark but something about him made her long for him and think thoughts that she never thought she could think. Whenever she stood next to him she resisted the temptation of just opening the door and doing what she had done before.

Vaughn ran up behind Sydney, grabbing her and kissing her. Sydney was surprised by Vaughn's arrival so she looked shocked. Vaughn realized Sydney had not been expecting him. Vaughn stepped back and looked at Sydney. "Why did you rush out the house so quickly Syd?" Vaughn looked suspiciously at Sydney.

"I really had to speak to...my dad." Sydney thought up a name off the top of her head, though she was really there to see Sark.

"Why are you heading towards the containment cells then Syd?" Vaughn knew Sydney was lying, and Sydney felt caught and guilty. Then with luck and pure coincidence, Jack came walking out from the cell area. Vaughn looked relieved and gave a apologizing face to Sydney.

Sydney was caught off guard and was shocked to see her dad was in there, but she kept a straight face so he would not know that she had planned to see Sark.

"I'm sorry Syd. I thought you were off to see Sark or...I dunno. I just get really jealous at the thought that he likes you and I sometimes see the way he looks at you." Vaughn looked down, and Sydney hugged him.

"I know what you mean." Sydney whispered under her breath. She was speaking about Lauren and her jealousy when she had seen them kiss, or when they were together.

Sydney started walking off towards the cells again. Vaughn looked at Sydney suspiciously for Sydney had said she needed to talk to Jack. Vaughn followed Sydney.

"Vaughn, I'll see you later. My place at eight. Don't wear a lot of extra clothes." Sydney smiled while hiding behind a pillar, only her eyes showing. She looked like a seductress as she smiled at Vaughn. Vaughn breathed deeply and walked off.

"Can I ask you why are you going to the cells. Your father just passed out of there." Vaughn had thoughts of tonight on his mind but still he questioned Sydney.

"I left my phone in the camera room yesterday." Sydney smiled at Vaughn and walked on through the cells.

She made her way down to Sark's cell and watched him. He finally saw her and smiled. Sydney gave him a tempting look and got real close to the glass.

"So she's back. Love, it is the daytime so I don't think you really want to get caught. Plus the cameras on, I didn't know you were that dirty." Sark smirked at Sydney.

"Oh, I can be as dirty as I want, Sark." Sydney glared at Sark, but her eyes were filled with lust. "But that's not why I'm here." Sydney watched Sark's face fall and turn pale.

"Then love, why are you here?" Sark grinned.

"I think you know what I'm here for. I left something here last night, and I want it back." Sydney smiled at Sark and fluttered her eyes a bit.

"Okay, you have to tell me which thing you want. Is it your cell? Or is it these?" Sark reached into his back pocket of his black jeans and a pink pair of lingerie underwear was revealed. Sark laughed.

"Your such a dirty ba$tard Sark." Sydney gave him a heated angry look.

"And your such a dirty girl Sydney." Sark looked at Sydney temptingly.

Sydney unlocked a pannel which opened up and Sark put his hand through and handed them to Sydney. He grabbed her hand and smiled at Sydney.

"When your done parading around with that idiot Vaughn, I'll be waiting for you Sydney." Sark laughed and let go of her as she left towards the exit. "I'll be seeing you soon love." He yelled right before she left the room.

Back