The Best Deceptions !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! what is up w/that?????? that is so not cool! awww i can't wait for them to get together! weiss is so mean! i would hit my friend if he did that! of course he already does, but i hate it when guys totally ruin the movie for u! can't wait for more!

pleas post more please, i love this fan fic so much, are all not wanting to help Julia because evil cow Lauren accused of her of having drugs
i hat evilllllllll laure

please post more soon, by the way can u add me to the pm list

_shell

omg i know what the hell is wrong with us lol but here it is finally a long awaited update:
this chapter may get confusing so heres how its gonna go down the ones in itallic are the actual convo the ones in bold are there thoughths

chapter: who cares
the long awaited conversation

"omg its sydney" vaughn thought it was basically all he could think, he was surprised, confused and excited all at the same time

" hey syd whats up" was what he came up with

what to say what to say sydney thought thinking frantically

"oh nothing just wanted to see how you were doing, and if you had landed"
smooth bristow smooth

"yea we still have about an hour to go, im so glad you called" vaughn said knowing that this is possibly the best thing that was happening in his life right now

"you you are i am..." sydneys sentance was cut short by francie coming in with her tounge tied to a guy sydney knew as matt, the cute football star

"hahaha sydney could you like get out, im kinda in the middle of something"

"wait but im on the phone" sydney said not wanting her conversation with vaughn to ever end

"honey please i swear ill pay you back" francie said between kisses

"whatever your a bad friend i hope you know" sydney said on the verge of yelling

"listen vaughn im soo soo sorry but i have to call you back" sydney said almost about to cry

" yea yea sure umm ill talk to you later. call me at my moms house ok"

" yea sure bye" sydney said not wanting vaughn to hear her burst into tears

"wait syd, listen i miss you and ill see you in a week and a half ok"

" ok i miss you too" sydney said and hung up before she started crying

"im going outside if you even care francie" sydney said walking out of the door

" yea yea bye" francie said to busy with ender to even notice that sydney had walked out crying almost hyserically

the first thing sydney did was fall do the floor and started crying

"how could i just get off the phone with him like that, gosh im such a looser, how am i going to survive two weeks without him when i could barely stand not talking to him for two day" sydney thought, making herself cry harder and harder

"sydney is that you" said a british vocie coming up the stairs

"yea hey julian" sydney said trying to control her crying

" hey hey why you crying"

" nothing its nothing its just stupid girl stuff"

"aww im sorry i hope your feeling better" julian said kneeling before sydney and giving her hug

"what am i doing i dont want to be hugging him, i want to be hugging vaughn oh but he smells soo good" sydney thought to herself

" listen we dont have to talk about it we could talk about the weather" julian suggested trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible

" the weather??? the weather? haha the weather is like how it always it julian its sunny haha"

"ok.. fine you pick the subject" julian said glad that he at least made the tears stop flowing down

"ok fine, when did you start swimming"

"umm my father taught me before he got sick and i like to do it at least twice a week, it kinda reminds me of him"

" aw thats sweet, yea i love doing english cause it reminds me of my mom, its what i want to do when i grow up, become an english professor just like my mom" sydney said smiling at the thought of her becoming what she wants to be when she grows up

"haha thats cool ms smarty pants"

" hey im not that smart i just know my stuff"

"ok whatever you say..smart ass" julian said flirtaciously

" haha whatever jackass well anyways i really should be going its almost time for dinner, but listen i would totally like to hang out with you, say on monday my place?" syd asked wanting to know more about julian

" yea that would be great ill see you then syd" julian said estatic that he gets to hang out with her more

" ok bye" sydney said going back into her dorm and wondering if it was a bad thing that in those two hours that she talked to julian, she hadnt thought of vaughn

HIDES..... anyways heres another chapter that our dear friend carolyn helped us out with, i hope yall enjoy it
CHAPTER SOMETHING (first person to find out what chapter were on gets a prize lol)

"Hey, come on in" Syndey smiled as she opened the door to her dorm and Julian walked in briskly wearing a pair of faded denim jeans and a baby pink dress shirt, he looked amazing.

"hello Sydney" he smiled as she closed the door behind her.

"I'm glad you came..." Sydney smiled shyly as they sat down gently on her bed.

"What made you think I wouldnt?" Julian asked her with a sly smile.

"I dont know...i'm pretty sure you have better ways to spend your evening than hanging out with me...i'm also fairly positive you have more attractive girls who would love to have you in their rooms right now" Sydney smirked.

"That may be true...but i'm not there now am i?" Sark questioned her with a smirk that matched hers and then some.

"No, your not" Sydney smiled as she gently tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"It appears that your shy, whats on your mind Sydney darling?" Sark asked as he shifted slightly closer to her on the bed.

"Nothing" she smiled slightly trying to mask her lie.

"Liar, tell me what's up" Julian prodded.

"It's nothing...just typical girl stuff, nothing you really care about and nothing i want you to have to pretend to care about" Sydney told him seriously.

"You know guys far too well Sydney" Julian chuckled slightly.

"I guess i do" Sydney smiled prouldy before Julian leaned in and kissed her gently.

Sydney felt herself start to kiss him back, leaning into him gently as his tongue pressed her lips for entrance which she eventually granted. They continued their dance for 5 minutes before Julian started to press her down onto the bed and Julian made an attempt at pressing herself back up.

"Julian, stop it" Sydney told him as she pulled away from the kiss and tilted her head, he took it as an invitation and began planting chaste kisses down her neck.

"Come on Syd" Julian encouraged her as he looked deeply into her eyes. And she found herself looking back into his before kissing him back again with a lust that she didnt know she had in her.

what am i doing?...do i really want to be with him? she thought to herself.

His hands slipped gently under her shirt in a fury of lust and everything else she could have imagined feeling as her fingers slipped to unbuttoning his shirt before his cell phone began to vibrate in his back pocket. Sighing she pulled away and fell back on the bed while he answered it.

"this is Julian" he answered it before pausing to hear what the person on the other end had to say. "yes...i understand. Ok...i'll be there as quickly as possible. Thanks mum" Julian flipped the phone shut quickly before turning back to Sydney and grabbing her hand gently before pulling her back up to him and placing another kiss on her lips.

"You have to go?" Sydney asked him quietly.

"Yeah...my dad's sick. I am truly sorry Sydney" Julian told her as he re-buttoned his shirt.

"Its okay" Sydney smiled before standing up and off the bed.

"I'll see you later?" Julian smiled.

"Of course" Sydney smiled back at him.

"Good, i'll see you later" Julian told her before kissing her once more and walking out the door.

Sydney set her head back on the door and sat there for a few moments before she heard a knock at the door. She smiled thinking it was Julian and opened it quickly with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey you" she smiled before actually looking and seeing that it was Michael.

"Hi..." he smiled before Sydney stepped out of the way of the door to allow him access to the room.

"I thought you were at home?" Sydney asked him.

"I am...I was...but i realized something" Vaughn told her.

"Care to elaborate?" Sydney prompted him.

"I...I can't...no...I don't want to spend another second of my life without you in it...i can't do that. Please give me a chance" Vaughn told her as she stood there shocked at what he was saying only to have his lips land gently on her own in the most amazing kiss she had ever experienced.

FIRST! ANNNDDDD... I BEAT THE PM! :happydance:

OMG! so much stuff happened!

grrrrr :angry: some kind of friend francie is

and DUDE! you FREAKED.ME.OUT when sark tried to... yeah..
but thank GOD for phone calls *wipes sweat off brow*

and OMG HE KISSED HER! *jumps up and down*

some SERIUSLY good writing and i'm begging you, PLEASE don't make the next wait so long!

luv juju :harp:

dang bubbles you write soo fast

lizababy
Don't_Frost_the_Pie515
lauren_lucky1
Babbling_Fool
Emmy_d
ASIOagent
vaughnsgurl4lf
Watch Out Sark
msu_ruby
Bubbles
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
Silvinha
SydneyVaughn47
Spu023
Sarkasim

Addicted 2 Alias
Zeri
sexcivaughn14
tunita
Aliasrulz4ever
jughelynj
shotput25ash
stargirl591
iluvalias0203
aussie_chic
frangipani
loane
hannahb
German Muse
aliasdancer007
~VartansGirl~
bRiStOwInTrAiNiNg
aliaschick06
syd8847
Aliasfan23
*AliasAngel*
Alias Fan Gillian
sabbiee_co
deranged_girl
jgmvlover
Syd_Vaughn4ever
iheartsark
maddy28
vaughnshoney
Sydney, Australia

updated pm list

and im sorry to: tunita cause it said that your thing was full so i wasnt able to send you a pm

a round of applause?

i can do more than that!

*does some cheerleading dance for caro*

*trips*

*falls flat on her face*

*grumbles*

*does a huge round of applause for caro*

o man
i cant believe she was fooling around with julian
glad michael came back
hope she never does that again
cant wait for more