The best finale?

Which finale of Alias is the best this far?

• "Mom?" - That was so unbelivable!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Since that night...you've been missing for almost two years." - That line is unforgettabl

• "You were never supposed to have seen this." OMG!

• "My name is not Michael Vaughn." - WTF!

• Total voters
I chose the third one - "You were never supposed to have seen this", which I guess was for the Season Three finale; I liked it because it ended with Lauren being killed off, and with Syd and Vaughn's tearful reunion.

I'd say the one that puzzled me the most was season three's finale. I was like, what was Syd not supposed to see?

But my favorite finale is season four's finale. Just the whole conversation and then the car accident...good stuff.

I think that S2 had by far the best season finale ever! I just sat there with an open jaw. It was like "wow. holy felgercarb." lol.

I voted for 2nd season I watched the first 3 seasons on dvd and even though I only had to wait like 3 minutes rather than 3 months I was still blown away :blink: :eek: and I seriously cried like the first 3 episodes of season 3 :(

but I didnt actually watch the season 4 finale live my mom told me the next day so when i did watch it the suprise was kinda well ruined teehee

Okay I would choose either 2 or 4 becasue they r most carzy but I choose 4 beacsue it is more recent and is driving me crazy right now sooo................ :rolleyes:

~Andrea

I'd say Season 2, because you had absolutely no idea that was going to happen, and you didn't even have a hint throughout the season. Next was Season 4, but because Irina said those things to Vaughn, I wasn't all that shocked because I knew something was coming. Season 1 was next. I kind of expected it, but I just thought it was a brilliant idea. Season 3 ranked last because it just didn't fit to me, and it was explained really stupidly.

I definately think season 2 was the best.
But season 4 was really good. I suppose it depends on how they use the end of season 4 in the next season whether it is really good or not.

Special Agent said:
I voted for season 4. That is really killing me!
[post="1406360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Alias=Life said:
Yeah, I'm dying too.
[post="1406830"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

This great! Were all going to die of being impatient, myself included

Cause of Death- alias

People reactions- :blink: :confused:

~Andrea

Season 2 has the best cliffhanger ever :jawdrop: I needed some time to calom down. Ok, a lot tme. But then there was season 3 :blowup:
The end of season 4 was great too. But they took Vaugh :cry:

Back