The Best is yet to come

aww dont worry about it honey! i am so sorry to hear about the deaths in your family, i hope your ok?!
update when you get a chance dont worry about it!!
also can i be added to your addicts list!
if you need any help with anything just let me know!!
thanks for the PM :P

Awwww. I'm sorry for everything. Its okay though. It will get better soon. Its okay. Still interested in the story. :smiley:

keep writing but theres NO PRESSURE. lol. reminds me of pool when I play with my friend I'll always be winning so they'll be right up in my face and go "NO PRESSURE!" lol. its fun.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Hello!!!
I'm BACK!!!!!!!!!!:P :P :P :P :P
I just wanted to say that there will for sure be an update later today. I am working on shaping it up right now. I hope to have it up in a couple of hours.
See you all soon. :woot:

Hello!!! I just wanted to start with thanking everyone for being so patient, and I am so sorry it took so long. :sorry: :sorry: :sorry:
Second I know that the chapter is a little short but they will get longer.
I will not let this become a forgotten and unfinished story.
Third my muse has been gone for awhile now and I don't know when she will be back, so I can not tell you guys when the next update will be.
So again thank you all so much and here is a chapter that I hope is good and to your likings.
This chapter is rated PG-13 for a sceen that is pretty suggestive.
Also I never though this would happen but I have an Alternate to this chapter in the NC-17 forum. So if you want to read it, it will be up in a little bit.
And last we need all the ALIAS fans help we can get. Go to this site and help get ALIAS to first place.
Here!
Help Alias Be number 1
:Please: :Please: :Please: :Please: Help Alias be number one.

This chapter is rated PG-13.
I do not own these characters or products
Now on with the chapter.

Chapter 9

“Morning.” Vaughn says smiling down at Sydney.

“Morning.” She says back.

Flashback to 6 hours earlier

Heading into the living room, they set their cups and plates on the coffee table.

“What do you want to watch?” Sydney asks as she grabs the remote and sits on the couch next to Vaughn.

“Anything is fine with me.”

“Lets see…” she says as she flips through the channels. After a few minutes of flipping the channels, she settles on an old horror movie.

“This ok?”

“Ya its fine.” Vaughn says as he takes a bit of his pizza.

The movie had been for a few minutes when in the movie there had been a flash of lightning, and a few minutes later a flash of lighting and a clap of thunder were heard out side, causing Sydney to jump into Vaughn’s arms. Wrapping his arms around her, he tightened his grip when a gory scene made her bury her face in his neck. Laughing at this Vaughn asks her if she is scared.

“No, it just spooked me for a second.”

“Sure Syd. Whatever you say.”

Grabbing a small pillow she hits him with it.

“That’s for making fun of me.” She says then turns her head back to the tv.

“Oh no. Now its on.” He says leaning towards her and starts to tickle her. She then starts to squirm and ends up laying down on the couch with him on top of her, continuing to tickle her.

“I give…I give” she says laughing.

“I don’t know you were the one who attacked an injured man.”

“Poor Baby” leaning up and giving him a light kiss on the lips “I’m sorry.”

“I think I need more convincing that you are really sorry.”

“Really?”

“Yay.”

“Well I don’t want you mad at me so I guess I’ll have to.”

And with that Vaughn leans his head down and his lips slowly meet Sydney’s. At first their kiss’s are slow and sweet, but then they continue to kiss it turns frenzied and fevered. During this time their hands did not stay idle. Sydney run her hands up and downs Vaughn’s back as his tongue traced her lips bagging for entrance. At the same time Vaughn’s hands are running along Sydney’s sides and up to the side of her face. He then runs his tongue along hers.

“Vaughn…” she says breaking away from his kiss’s.

“Hmm…” He says kissing her lightly again.

“We need to stop.”

“Oh God I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to push you into doing anything you didn’t want to. I’m just going to go home.” He says rambling on as he starts to get up.

“No Vaughn…” she says grabbing his arm “that’s not what I meant. I was just going to suggest that we go up stairs.” She says looking him straight in the eyes.

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely.” She says grinning wildly.

Standing up Sydney holds her hand out to Vaughn and after he takes it leads him upstairs to her room. When they get to her room she leads him over to her bed and turns so that the back of his knees bump into the bed. She then pushes him so that he sits down on it and then sits herself in his lap. Looking at her Vaughn feels so grateful and ecstatic to have her in his life. Then her lips meet his again in a soft gentle kiss unlike the ones early downstairs in the living room.

“We don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.” He says breaking the kiss to look her in the eyes.

“I know.” She says softly.
They continue to look into each others eyes for a few more minutes before Vaughn speaks again.
“Do you trust me?”
Without hesitating she answers “With all my heart.”
With that answer Vaughn lays back on the bed bringing Sydney with him.

End flashback

“So how did you sleep?” Vaughn asks Sydney.

“Great, especially since you were with me.” She says beaming up at him. “You? How did you sleep? Your not in any pain are you?”

“I slept great with you in my arms. And I feel fine a little sore but nothing a nice shower won’t cure.” He says winking at her, which earns him a slap on the arm.

“Hey!”

“You deserved it.”

“I guess, but can I at least get a good morning kiss?” Hey asks her while giving her the puppy face.

“I suppose.” She says slowly as he leans his head down to met her lips in a slow sweet kiss.

“WHAT IS GOING ON HERE????”

I will begin to work on the next chapter during my free time which is not much.
Please let me know if anyone wants on or off the pm list. :D

hehe. this is great. i love it. i actually did the heeheeheee laugh. like really. anyway. great. can i guess that is jack bristow. he just found them kissing in bed. jack+kisiing+bed+sydney+vaughn=trouble! wahoo!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the replys. They mean so much to me.
I also wanted to say that Sydney and Vaughn did not sleep together, yet anyway. They just got carried away, but the reason I want to post a NC-17 chapter is to put in more graphic details what went on.
I just had to clarify that they didn't sleep together.
Thank you all again.
Here is a new pm list. Please let me know if I missed you or if you want on.

PM list
alias=mylife26
aliasobsessed89
alias/gglover
ams4alias
Alias_rocks_87
Bubbles
bubblezk88
cupcake55
deranged_girl
frangipani
fire*N*ice
freckles3706
Garner_Chick6
hannah
invisible
iheartvaughn
Jen-Jen
k-mila
Kewii
LifesMystery
lil_aussie_sez
luckylass
maddy28
milkywayk018
MontrealRocks
msu_ruby
mvlover21
ohiochic2010
oooRevesDouxooo
PoketRockets11
SydneyVaughn47
SuperDuck123
syd26
Sydney A Vaughn
SydneyAnneVaughn
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
SpyChic16
SpygirlAmy
texasalias2004
tunita
vaughnsgurl4lf
vaughnshoney
wanttobew/MV
74Aliaschickita47

EnglandAddict2020
amlynac
tubby
texasalias2004
grassyass
(49)

Uh oh spaghetti-oh! Spy daddy walked in... :smiley: Gotta love it! I just read ya stuff and I love it! Great work! Could I please have a pm...?
Cheers :cheers:
Kirst

Back