The Best Ones

I want to be on the master PM list, because I don't have time to go look for new stuff and I want to be on this storie's PM list for a few chapters, to see where it's going, though I think I have an idea.

Anyway, I like this chapter. Things are going to get very interesting. Thanks for the PM. Can't wait to read more.

omg i love it already!!!!!
i love it when they hate each other it's so much fun
please keep me on the pm list
i know my reviews aren't that great but i really love reading your stories
i'll try harder to make them better and longer b/c you do deserve it
so just keep me on the pm list!!!!

i thought that was great!
i love the fact that syd and vaughn keeo fighting! i hope its one of those love hate relationships and that they eventually relise that they like each other!
lol i hope they have to go on a mission together and work as a team because that would be interesting!
thanks for the PM couold you please PM me when you update thanks!
update soon!

I found B&F at SD-1 so I didn't comment on it here.

I love those fics that have Sydney hating Vaughn at the beginning.
If I remember correctly, the last line of B&F was Sydney bringing her new boyfriend to the family barbeque and it was Vaughn. So, I guess she will start liking him after a bit. I get the feeling that Vaughn sort of likes Sydney now, he is just under the influence of Weiss at times.

hmmm MY LOVE IT!! hahahahahaa That so cool how that kinda hate each other! I denfially want to read this one!! and thanks for the PM!! Update soon please!!
SYD

I really like this so far. :D
Vaughn is being so mean to her. I can't wait to see if she does anything to him. :lol:
Thank you for the pm.
Could I continue to get pm's? :thinking:
Thanks again.
:surf:

Thats awesome!

Idefinately wanna stay on the pm list :smiley: I can't wait for another installment of this fic, i wanna see how she ends up falling for him ^_^

My god I already love this fic!!!! :D :D :D Vaughn is such an ***hole!!
Can't wait to see what happens next. Please add me to your PM list.

This is really good
He is being such a jerk and she really hates him
But something tells me that won't always be the case

Can't wait to read more
Please add me to your pm list for this

Please keep me on the PM list because I love your stories...

I've read half of them and I'm trying to read the other ones but...Damn that's a lot...I don't know how you can so much...It's amazing...

I didn't read the prequel to this because I don't really read J/I fics. So I just have a question. Did Irina killed Vaughn's father in this world??

OMG!!!!!! This is such a great story!!!!! I totally love it!!!! You should totally keep me on your PM list!!!!! I can't wait till the next update!!! Thanks for the PM!
Lindsay :angelic:

Back