The Best Ones

That was awesome!!!

and for the next fic can the angst have a happy ending cos sad endings make me feel all yuck inside... ppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee :smiley:

Awww. That's a cute ending. I'm glad that everything worked ou in the end!! ^_^ And Vaughn survived asking Jack for permission. That's really good... -_-

as always - new story tomorrow.... i think i might go for some angst this time still not sure yet i've got a few
Yay for new stories!!! I can't wait!!! Angst is good... I think I'm in the mood for major angst.. shhhh!! Don't tell the fluff lovers... :blush:

Great story. Thanks for all the pms!!

Awesome end of a great story I'm sure that they will take very good care of each other. Thanks for writting it and thanks for sending all the PMs. And I can't wait for a new story even if it's angst.

thanks to everyone :hug:

awww.... they will be so cute together
and just to let you know your story was once again amazing and you are an fabulous writter and you always amaze me with all of your dedication, skills, and just amazing ability!!!! i thank you for all of your works!!!!
:blush: aww, thank you so much

I dont want an angst fic
How about a fluffy one this time?
Please?
you can have a fluffy fic after Just One Kiss ;)

Please not too much angst on the next story please. I would appreciate a nice happy story right now. One with Vaughn staying alive would be nice.
This was a great story. He really was a jerk in the beginning wasn't he?
Thanks for the PM
oh he's definitely alive ;)

That was awesome!!!

and for the next fic can the angst have a happy ending cos sad endings make me feel all yuck inside... ppppllllllllllleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee :smiley:
of course! I always have happy endings - i can't not have a happy ending :smiley:

That was classic!
Janet, you have got to be kidding right? Since when do you NOT have some angst? :P You know we love you, don't you?
ummm im only thinking of a few where the angst has been the least.... The Greatest Gift... Wild Horses (a brand new one i just finished) ;) .... hmm ok that's only 2 but there are a handful of others where there is only like a chap or 2 of angst - that's pretty minimal for me ;)

This was such an awesome fic, and I'm sad to see that it is done (n) . They were so cute in this story, and acted like Sydney and Vaughn actually would. Loved it!!! Thanks for all the Pms!!`

~Andrea :angelic:

Awwwwww....thats so cute!! There's no sequal? (n) A new story tomorrow though. I can't wait!! Thanks a bunch for the PM's and the great stories you give me.... :smiley: :D :P
Lindsay :angelic:

This has been one of my favorites that you have written.
I say give us an angsty one next but that's just my preference ( did i spell that right? ) heheh

The perfect ending. I love Jack, he rocks (but don't tell him I said that, he'll wanna know what "rocks" means and it'll be the whole "spork/Marshall" thing all over again.)

Anji

“Agent Vaughn when you first came into this office you were an arrogant, c***y child who needed a good ass kicking which thankfully my daughter was able to give you. You were barely worthy of working in this office let alone worthy of my daughter’s love. That would have been laughable.” Jack paused. Vaughn stood still, looking Jack in the eye and taking the verbal beating as best he could.

“But I must admit that in the past few months especially you have matured. While once I would have thought having you as part of my family would have been an insult despite your father’s obvious credentials..... I now respect you as an agent and as someone who loves my daughter very much. If you feel that you can make her happy for the rest of her life then... I suppose you have my permission to marry her.” Jack said.

“Thank you sir.” Vaughn smiled as he extended his hand to shake Jack’s. Jack eyed it briefly before shaking Vaughn’s hand roughly.

“If you even think about calling me dad I’ll kill you.” Jack added.[/i]

:lol: That was hilarious! I can so see Jack doing that!!

“Yep. So as I was saying after we got your ring I figured we could...”

“Celebrate?” She offered with a smile.

“Excuse me I’m injured! I was hoping you could take care of me.”

“Oh I’ll take care of you alright.” She said in a mocking tone.

“Good because its your job.” He said.

“Is it?” She raised an eyebrow.

He smiled. “Yep just like it’s my job to take care of you for the rest of your life.”

That was adorable!!!!! Wonderful story, Janet. Loved it.

~Karen

So, everyone knows they are engaged, now.

Loved the Vaughn and Jack conversation when Vaughn asked permission to marry Sydney.

Thanks for another wonderful SV story.

Back