Votes: 1 50.0%
  • my gaurdian angel. --sydney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • technically, we may be still husband and wife. --irina

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
"You burn me, I burn you" Very applicable to life :lol:

Moving.

I voted for "you burn me, I burn you." Same reason as what AliasALIAS said. Plus, I like the burning part b/c I like fire as my name is Flames. Hehe.

i voted for "you burn me, i burn you." because I think it goes along witrh the whole sydbney bristow attitude, as well as the entire spy world. they are so set on defeating their enemy.

I voted for "you burn me, I burn you" because it gives us that hard core feeling Syd can have!!

you move out of my way or I'll make you move out of my way- Syd

Ii voted for "I wouldn't be surprised if sloane ate his wife." for a couple reasons: 1. Vaughn said it, so points there and 2. I really do think that Sloane would eat his wife if he could get into the Alliance because of it. Did I mention that Vaughn said it?

Krazed :ninja:

I voted for I wouldn't be surprised if he ate his wife liek Krazed. But I liekt he "You burn me I burn u" one too! lol
If Sloane did eat his wife. Oh geez that would be so funny! imagine their reaction? lol

AG

I voted for Irina's quote...anything that brings them closer together ;) ...and I also love your avatar Manu (that's how it should be)

I loved "I wouldn't be surprised if Sloane ate his wife" it's just so funny! And pretty true - Sloane is a lot like Hannibal!

Back