The Best Shows You're Not Watching

From TV Guide-

The Six Best Shows You May Not Be Watching

by Matt Roush

Alias
Why You Should Watch:
Only 24 does nail-biting spy intrigue so well, and Alias has a lighter, more escapist touch.

Why You May Have Missed It:
The time slot is brutal, pitting Alias against shows (The Sopranos, for one) that also appeal to discriminating viewers.

While You Weren't Looking:
Everything changed. Rogue agency SD-6 was wiped out. Sydney (Jennifer Garner) is now openly involved with CIA "handler" Vaughn (Michael Vartan). Arch-villain Sloane (Ron Rifkin) had Syd's roommate, Francie (Merrin Dungey), murdered and replaced by a double. Syd's enigmatic mother, Irina (Lena Olin), defected to Sloane.

Moment to Remember:
Sydney shot her mother, but Irina escaped. Later, the earrrings Irina left behind for Syd began emitting a Morse code signal: "Truth takes time."

Alias was mentioned along with Everwood, Angel, Without a Trace, American Dreams, and Boomtown.

I saw this article in the tv guide. and I realized that with it they put the most random picture of syd and sark it was kinda weird but I was sooooo happy to se eit in this artcile!!!! atleast some ppl think it is good or some reviewers atleast

I agree! I watch it religiously too! But 24 has been put in the Alias timeslot here :( but i hope the petition does something about it :smiley: Definitely the Best show some crazy people arent watching, but we are ^_^

yep! yep! its such a great show i'm surprised the ratings aren't off the charts. i really wnat to watch balck sash on the wb it seems interesting...no can do b/c of my alias loyalty

Thank you so much for the cannce to make channel 7 take notice of the Alias public. I have been trying for ages to get through to them to no avail.

Back