Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adam/The Intiative

• Spike

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Faith

• Total voters
i voted for spike i loved him as a bad guy though i love him as he is now as well.well let's have a rundown shall we

The Beast-Is just plain pathetic ooh let me blot out the sun,ooh let me not kill angelus a guy that can kill me,let me beat on people i'm strong let me beat on Faith me stupid me dead.

The Mayor-A pathetic excuse for a human and demon alike.

The First-quite cool haven't seen it yet.

Angelus-he's a coward by any other name.he takes people down when they are weak or defenseless.he did it to buffy when she was sick and to jenny when she was trying to help him.to faith.he could never really take on the full strength of a slayer.

The Master:a great bad guy maybe too easily slain.

Glory:the whole I'm a god thing was too easy.a bit pathetic.

Evil Willow-I was impressed I must say by her she was good.

Adam/The Initiative-were alot of bozos messing with something they never completely understood.

Spike-Now here's someone who you can call a true baddy he made you hate him and yet love him at the same time.

And Faith-she was never truly evil she was lost more than anything else.

My favorite villains are Angelus, Evil Willow, and Faith (because it's always more compelling when a good guy goes bad, rather than just a bad guy starting out bad.) But I've also always loved Drusilla, simply for her extreme wackiness.

I think Spike is the best. Just because he's so scary and funny at the same time. But I think Dru was the best (even if she's not on the list)

I gotta say I loved the mayor. He was funny and evil and sinicer (sp?) all at the same time. He be all fatherly one minute and be all evil the next. I just thought he was a great character on the show!

Gee, aren't people voting? I liked the mayor as a villain because he was so darned genial. You don't see that in a villain much.
;)

I think spike when he was the big bad and all was such a great villain in Buffy, dru with him was also scary, especially mid season 2 when she was stronger after draining angel of his power, she was major evil then! and the dolls thing juz freaked me out!!

*~Loz~*

There are so many! i chose glory cos i loved her and the whole season when in the final ep buffy died! great stuff. the beast and angelus are great at the moment aswell.

Angelus for sure! I mean, vamp face, leather pants, and chains!
:lol:
I used to like big bad Spike, but this souled little twerp, for lack of better term, has made me change my mind. :sigh: I miss the Salyer killing, bad ass brit Vamp...
*Stacie*

*RougeVixen* said:
Angelus for sure! I mean, vamp face, leather pants, and chains!
:lol:
I used to like big bad Spike, but this souled little twerp, for lack of better term, has made me change my mind. :sigh: I miss the Salyer killing, bad ass brit Vamp...
*Stacie*
omg i so agree with that! (y)

glory was my favorite. that woman was wicked. :madfire:

well, the whole brain eating thing was sort of stupid, but other than that, i loved glory. i loved all the storylines that she produced. well...except for dawn. i hate dawn. but i loved the season finale - how buffy sacrificed herself for dawn. ack. makes me sad just to think about it... :(

Definiteley 'The First'... in some season 7 background his power was described as the embodiment of sin itself... pretty wicked... and who else inspired my two favorite buffy eps ever?!

I'd have to say Angelus or Evil!Willow (I voted Angelus).

I've got this whole thing for enemies that don't just attack YOU but your mind. That's why I said Angelus, because he went all evil because of Buffy, at a time when, in a relationship, she needed him most. Just to talk, not to do... other things.

Buffy hasn't been the same since Angel turned. That's how you know who the most evil is, because of their lasting effect. I mean, if Angel hadn't turned evil, hadn't turned Buffy hard, anything could have happened!

A: Angel wouldn't have left.
B: Even if Angel DID leave, Buffy would have told Riley she loved him, which is still better than Spike.
C: Even if both of those happened, Buffy died and all that... Angel and Buffy would have gotten back together after they brought Buffy back.

And that would have made me very very happy.

I agree with Azalea
Angelus, Willow, and faith were my fave villians

I just feel a show brings so much more emotion when the villian is someone close to the heroes.

It forces them to look beyond the immediate solution

Back