Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adam/The Intiative

• Spike

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Faith

• Total voters
I hope he kind of goes back to being the "Big Bad" and not "care bear with fangs" I missed him evil-ish. He even evil with the chip in his head. I just didn't care for him much being mr. sensitive all the time. And it will be extremely interesting to see how he comes back!

i dunno I kinda liked the soulful kinda crazy Spike.
When he hung himself on that cross....
that scene just sticks in my memory

syd_spy47 said:
I hope he kind of goes back to being the "Big Bad" and not "care bear with fangs" I missed him evil-ish. He even evil with the chip in his head. I just didn't care for him much being mr. sensitive all the time. And it will be extremely interesting to see how he comes back!
No way. Otherwise, what he went through would be all for nothing, and Joss said he wouldn't do that to us.
;)

Maybe, like Angel, Spike could lose his soul every once in awhile and cause some mayhem. That way, we'll still get to enjoy evil Spike, but without losing all the emotional ground he's covered. Ooh, what if Spike and Angel lost their souls at the same time?

(Evil Spike needs a different name to distinguish him from Good Spike, like Angel becomes Angelus. Hmm...Spikus? :lol:smiley: But then again, Spike was developing a conscience even before he got a soul, unlike Angel. So maybe he wouldn't be that bad.

Azalea said:
Ooh, what if Spike and Angel lost their souls at the same time?
:lol: ohmygod, utter chaos!! or what if it was like switched - one would lose his soul, the other would keep his, then they would keep switching. we'd always have a baddie! angel and spike would probably end up with serious psychological problems, but whatever... :D

and spikus!! :lol: i like it!

Good points. Never mind me. You're right, Joss wouldn't do that to us. LOL with the loosing of the soul. I guess the "Big Bad" is gone for a while. Oh, well. Spike is an interesting character with or with a soul and/or chip.

crazy spinster @Jun 16 2003 said:
ohmygod, utter chaos!! or what if it was like switched - one would lose his soul, the other would keep his, then they would keep switching. we'd always have a baddie! angel and spike would probably end up with serious psychological problems, but whatever... 

That would be so weird! And that makes me think of something else, sort of related, but not exactly. I think they should do at least one episode where Spike and Angel somehow switch bodies! Can you imagine David Boreanaz trying to do Spike's British accent and attitude, and James Marsters getting to be all broody and have an American accent? That would be so funny! Hey, SMG and Eliza Dushku got to do it, the gentlemen should too! ;)

hey! that's actually a really good idea! i could just imagine how hilarious that would be! :lol: and that just made me think of spike's funny drawing of angel on that punching bag. :lol:

oh, wouldn't it be hilarious if, while switched, spike (in angel's body) bleached angel's hair? :lol:

The mayor definitely gets my vote... for his wacky humour, if nothing else! :D Angelus is my next pic though. I think DB is much better at playing the evil guy than the good one!

Azalea said:
That would be so weird! And that makes me think of something else, sort of related, but not exactly. I think they should do at least one episode where Spike and Angel somehow switch bodies! Can you imagine David Boreanaz trying to do Spike's British accent and attitude, and James Marsters getting to be all broody and have an American accent? That would be so funny! Hey, SMG and Eliza Dushku got to do it, the gentlemen should too! ;)
Oh, but that's kind of unfair, isn't it? (Like Face-Off) I mean, it would really point up the differences between Mr Marsters & Mr Boreanaz as actors . . .
;)

crazy spinster @Jun 16 2003 said:
oh, wouldn't it be hilarious if, while switched, spike (in angel's body) bleached angel's hair? 

Now that you've planted that image in my mind, I can't get rid of it! I keep picturing a platinum blonde David Boreanaz, and believe me, it's a frightening thing! LMAO! :rotflmao:

Back