The Better Choice

Suicide occurs everyday..mostly to the youth population. Its time we help and put a stop or atleats decrease the number to it. If you or a Loved one or some you know has ever said acted or thought about suicide. Im not putting this up for anyone to post so please if you feel you dont want to post in this then you dont have to.
Suicide is a preventable Tradgey and thats where we come in.

Danger Signs of Suicide:
*Statements about hoplessness,
helplessness or worthlessness
*Suddenly happier,calmer and/or
unusually sad or lonely.
*Making arrangements,setting one's affairs in order.
*Loss of intrest in things one cares about.
* Visiting or calling people one cares about.
*Unwillingness or inability to communicate.
*Rebelliousness,reckless behavior.
*Preoccupation with death.
*Talking about suicide.
*Giving things away*

Suicide victims are not trying to end their life - they are trying to end the pain.

Please if you or a loved one feels alone remember your not. And heres some websites to check out:

www.yellowribbon.org/teen-links.html
www.save.org
www.www.teenadviceonline.org
www.afsp.org

And the hotline.... ( HELP for youth in tough situations from people you can trust)

Suicide- 1-800-SUICIDE ( 1-800-656-1833)

ACT to help! Be aware, Care and Tell!

REMEMBER You can make a difference

Other issues for other hotlines

National Runaway Hotline- 1-800-621-4000
Girls and Boytown National Hotline- 1-800-448-3000
Sexual Abuse or Abuse Crisis Hotline 1-877-504-0847 or 1-800-656-4673
Child Help USA- National Child Abuse Hotline 1-800-4-ACHILD (1-800-422-4453)

my friend almost did it once. And then i had to go to her house beacuse sth awful happened to her and i was afraid she'd do it this time. :(

i think the pain is so unbearable, they would rather not feel anything at all, so they end their life

i use to be depressed alot in high school. I thought about suicide, but I never could convince myself to do it. Its very difficult.

I had thought about it before as well Sam, but I never actually could go through it. I know this isn't the C thread, but the reason I've been better is b/c I became a Christian....

Our school has lots of programs for helping and I've always wanted to become involved. :smiley:

my best friend commited suicide in 1999 and till this day I feel like the world is not the same without him ... I loved him so much, and still love him ... and I miss him more every single day since then ...

The day he died, was the worst day of my life ... :(

Betha Bristow said:
Sophie said:
Suicide victims are not trying to end their life - they are trying to end the pain.
I think they try to ask for help !
Well actually the reasons some people commit suicide go on forever. There can be millions of different reasons for each person. -_-
you're right, but I think it's the 1st reason !

Sophie said:
Betha Bristow said:
Sophie said:
I think they try to ask for help !
Well actually the reasons some people commit suicide go on forever. There can be millions of different reasons for each person. -_-
you're right, but I think it's the 1st reason !
and yes, but sadly it can be either -_-

i attempted suicide in total 13 times last time was last year august, and then went to hypnosis and its weird but suicide is not an option, pretty cool i think

Back