Comedy The Big Bang Theory

I cant beleive no-one has mentioned The Big Bang Theory yet...its fookin' hilarious!!

Wallowitz the pervy sex-obsessed nerd, Rajesh the nerd who cant talk to women unless he's drunk or on drugs, and Sheldon the anally-retentive annoying geek, and of course Leonard the comic book nerd who is hopelessly in love with Penny but always seems to muck his chances up with her.

All 4 of the science geeks are funny in their own way, and well all I can say is Kaley Cuoco (Penny) is one of the sexiest actresses Ive ever seen.

Superb show, cant wait for Season 2

This show's very funny and I'm glad it's become popular. Sheldon always gets a laugh out of everybody here, the show is consistently well written and appeals to the inner geek in me. It's awesome.

Sadly, I must admit I have seen every episode including the unaired pilot. I guess I am a Sheldon Junkie!
I just finished watching TBBT Season 7 Back-to-Back with no commercials. I think what amazes me is that I understand what Sheldon is saying 99% of the time. But to let you in on a secret (Penny is why I watch).*shhhh*
One of these days I am going to stop the videos during the end credits and read the blurb at the end. What I have managed to see during the 3 seconds it appears seems to be quite humourous.
I belong to a secure website that hosts TBBT 24/7. It's Called The Collective and it features all the Star Trek series on their own channels, A Babylon 5 Channel, MST3K Channel and Live TV from iLive. All commercial free & 24/7.

ScreenShot:

Untitled.jpg

Back