The BIG quiz

Uh... well I've seen it a few too many times :lol: and they say he looked a bit clammy.

Just in response to that, so have I! Its the funniest commentary ever!!!

And the answer to the above question is: assuming that this will be a 22 ep season, the total will be 110 episodes.

In 3.05, what was the password that Sloane gave Sydney (the one that she and Marshall used at the computer on their mission)?

No. Ravenson 327. Credit Dauphine was in 3.06 (and yes, I've heard the rumours of only 18 eps, but has there been official word from ABC? That's why I said 'assuming there are 22')

What was the name of the soccer (european football) team that the bad guy owned in 4.07?

(and yes, I've heard the rumours of only 18 eps, but has there been official word from ABC? That's why I said 'assuming there are 22')
I think it was already confirmed by sources over that spoilerfreaks.com (spoilerfix)

How long did Syd work at SD-6? (including season 1 up until Phase One)

I think it was already confirmed by sources over that spoilerfreaks.com (spoilerfix)

How long did Syd work at SD-6? (including season 1 up until Phase One)

k, if it was, it was. sux then, don't it?

Answer: If you're including her seven years that weren't shown, approximately 8 1/2 years. If not, then 2 1/2 years. Or, a little less, because she took three months off after Danny died.

Question: What is the first name of Lauren's father?

The girl who played the dark-haired sorority girl in the episode Endgame is the daughter of another woman (who played a minor character in the first season), and the goddaughter of Ron Rifkin. Who is that actress (the one who played a minor character)?

HINT: If you need help, look on IMDB.com

Back