Season 5 The Birth

According to Spoilerfix.com...Sydney's baby is going to be born during episode 11 and Jack will be in the delivery room...I guess that means she will escape the ship before the baby is born.

They also give a tentive return date...airing episodes 10 and 11 on March 2nd.

Spy daddy in the delivery room ;) Wonder how he is going to handle the pressure :lol:

Maybe we will get a flashback from when Sydney was born ;)

okay, this is totally speculation, but what if somehow vaughn is a descendent of rambaldi and the covenant was right about sydney having a rambaldi baby? what if her baby with vaughn IS the realization of all of the rambaldi prophecies?

According to Spoilerfix.com...Sydney's baby is going to be born during episode 11 and Jack will be in the delivery room...I guess that means she will escape the ship before the baby is born.

They also give a tentive return date...airing episodes 10 and 11 on March 2nd.

philosoph:
kishvarda is an interesting place perhaps someone in windsor ontario is indicated since jj was concerned about a 'freebie' i am the person who's looks were compared with anothor's on a tv show but i can't figure out how that happened it's not what i wanted.
alias is better when it focuses on rimbaldi MAYBE THEY CAN WORK THE BABY INTO THE RIMBALDI PROPHESY..............as an artificially inseminated seed from when she was lost and came to after in asia
who is the seed from from an ancient egyptian method of preserving seed only rimbaldi and a masonic sect found out about
michael or philosoph from the general forum
windsor ontario

March can not come any sooner for me. I'm going through Alias withdrawls. I need my Alias fix! LOL : :lol:

yeah i no the feeling! but o never mind i got all exciteed and thought Alias was on next week. duh, its only feb . OMG im so dumb. thats so depressing. i no i miss Alias so much its making me crazy!

Back