Season 5 The Birth

I just finished watching all of my Alias DVD's. I have all 4 seasons that are out so far so I was watching them nonstop for the last week in a half. I am desperate! :D

Lets just hope its more than a ghost or dream or memory. That was the lamest thing they could have ever done.
I totally agree with that. WE WANT -sorry- NEED VAUGHN BACK IN FLESH!! OMG im so excited for March 2nd!!! I really don't know how to wait for this! i think the finale would be like the best ever!!! i am sooo excited!

I am subscribed to alias magazine, and it said many things will leave fans in AWE.

1. Irina is back and badder than ever
2. Nadia wakes up
3. Syd gives birth

I am soooo excited!!!!!!

I just finished watching all of my Alias DVD's. I have all 4 seasons that are out so far so I was watching them nonstop for the last week in a half. I am desperate! :D

ah great minds think alike.. i have been watching the first 3 seasons.. cause thats all i have.. I'm in the process of getting the fourth ... HOPEFULLY .. they're keeping me sane! andddddd ok i haven't been on the boards in a REALLY REALLY long time.. but OMG VAUGHN IS COMING BACK?!?!?!? FOR SURE? omg seriously that made my day... i was praying that TPTB would figure out killing him was the STUPIDEST move they EVER made in the show.. and i was watching the beginning of season 3 and remebered that rambaldi medicine franceplica took.. the gun shot one and the first thing i thought of was VAUGHN.. n even the funeral thing.. well Emily had a funeral and she wasn't dead. SOOOOO omg i'm like trying to think of every little thing that could bring him back! AND i can't WAIT until the 2nd its WAY TO FAR AWAY.. :'(

OMG i can't wait till ALIAs comes back!!!! Vaughn has to still be alive!!! it says Renee is hiding a secret....maybe from Syd? Hopefully it's vaughn!! fingers crossed!!

OK, we have a problem. ABC still hasn't put Alias on the March schedule and unless we do something, who know what will happen. ABC has sceduled several shows to debut in March, but no Alias. If you want more info go to Alias News.

I would like to encourage everyone to start sending email to ABC asking for the return of Alias. You can do that by going to ABC.com. I have already sent one email, but it won't be my last.

ya i heard about this and im real scared. you know how horrible it would be to just leave us haning on what happened already??!!i want my lena!!:-(

xO aRiaNNa
p.s. i started over from the 1st season..im watching them all again...

On the official Alias page it now shows that it will return in March, no specific date though. And in the Ask Ausiello chat it says that from Jeff Pinker's (executive producer) understanding it will not be on Thursday nights. So hopefully we will get our JJ night back with it behind Lost.

Sydney gives birth in the 99th episode
Irina is in the 99th episode
Jack will be there when Sydney gives birth!

There is a pretty good chance that the whole spyfamily will be together when Syd gives birth :D

I don't think it'll be behind Lost. Invasion is there for now and they've been running promos for a new show having to do with murder mysteries saying it premiers on March 22 (a Wednesday) at 8 p.m. Eastern.

okay, this is totally speculation, but what if somehow vaughn is a descendent of rambaldi and the covenant was right about sydney having a rambaldi baby? what if her baby with vaughn IS the realization of all of the rambaldi prophecies?

*gasp* excellent point and - WOW - that would be amazing! ... then i'd be even more upset about the show ending because that would open sooo many more doors... hmm...

Sydney gives birth in the 99th episode
Irina is in the 99th episode
Jack will be there when Sydney gives birth!

There is a pretty good chance that the whole spyfamily will be together when Syd gives birth :D

OMG that's been my prediction since Vaughn died. After the 1st epi of this season I decided Vaughn was not actually dead (hey, denial is better than depression anyday. lol). Instead, he will come back for the birth of Isabelle. In that same day, Nadia will wake up just in time. lol. However, i do have to say i didnt predict Jack or Irina being there. But OMG, how amazing would that be?

Ok, I just thought about this... Does anyone else realize that Nadia is gonna wake up w/o any knowledge of Vaughns supposed death, Syd's pregnancy, or Weiss's new job that caused him to leave? Thats gonna be just a little overwhelming to deal w/ all at once.

OMG that's been my prediction since Vaughn died. After the 1st epi of this season I decided Vaughn was not actually dead (hey, denial is better than depression anyday. lol). Instead, he will come back for the birth of Isabelle. In that same day, Nadia will wake up just in time. lol. However, i do have to say i didnt predict Jack or Irina being there. But OMG, how amazing would that be?

Ok, I just thought about this... Does anyone else realize that Nadia is gonna wake up w/o any knowledge of Vaughns supposed death, Syd's pregnancy, or Weiss's new job that caused him to leave? Thats gonna be just a little overwhelming to deal w/ all at once.

Yeah, that will be a little hard on Nadia... but does anyone know what happend to Alias-media.com it say that someone named regime took over and hacked the site???? :thinking: im worried

----------------------------------
I've lost my keys...where are they ~Marshall~
Vaughn is alive and ican prove it he's in my room right now hehehe (I wish):blush:
Sydney: Do you wanna be rough or do you want me to be rough?
Vaughn: You're always rough.
Sydney: No Im not.
Vaughn: Yes you are.
Sydney: Are you talking about home or on Opps.
Vaughn: Both! Hey Im not complaining.
Sydnee: If Im rough its because you like it when Im...Are we on comms.
Jack: YES! Your BOTH on comms.

Back