The black oneor the red one

• The Black One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Red One

• Neither

• Total voters
In an interview, Jennifer Garner said that it's a good thing she wasn't watching the super bowl because if she would have seen the commercials for ALIAS she would have been cowering under her bed at home!

well, her and scott foley actually were at the superbowl. they even interviewed her before.

anyway, i voted red. much more...passionate. ;)

I was so embarrassed when that part of the episode aired partly because all the other people who were watching were younger, plus one boy around my age. Also, my parents and their friends had been teasing me throughout the super bowl about the outfits she wore and I had to defend the fact that Alias wasn't like this usually, that it was just a ploy to get more viewers. So, I voted for neither, although Sydney looked good in both.

:angelic: Kate

Hm..I liked the black one. But my sister was watching it and she's like "JUSTINA!! This is sooo inappropriate for you! (even though I watched like, rated r movies before) And she also said "This isn't Alias!" Heheh. Lol! Funny funny. I think she was kidding though.

"what's this" - step-dad
"alias" - me
"strange" - step-dad

Not like he went anywhere...he stayed and watched...and then left.

That guy had some nerve telling her to change it!!! ANd I voted for the black one. She chose it first,a nd it had that evil look to it...and the whip...hehehe

Back