The black oneor the red one

• The Black One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Red One

• Neither

• Total voters
hrm...did she have the bracelet on w/ the black 1? if not, image how she would have took down mr. cheeseball, with the whip?

the black 1...just b/c mr. cheeseball had a problem with it.

i liked the red one i think that suited her more you know the black was nice though syd rocks go syd kick ass and that guys a perverted litto bastrad god why would he make her change id probably just shoot him right there :P :smiley:

lol, i remember when this showed, my mom and brothers were in the room, and they were looking at the tv, and asking me what i was watching, and i just said, alias...they asked me if alias was always like this...and i remember one of my friends came over to an alias watching friend's house with me, and the other alias watcher friend told her to watch that ep, and her eyes widened so much, and she said, "YANA! JEN! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING?" and then she went on to say, i'm not a lesbian, i dont want to watch that! it was funny!

i'd say the black one!

VaughnFan13 said:
lol, i remember when this showed, my mom and brothers were in the room, and they were looking at the tv, and asking me what i was watching, and i just said, alias...they asked me if alias was always like this...and i remember one of my friends came over to an alias watching friend's house with me, and the other alias watcher friend told her to watch that ep, and her eyes widened so much, and she said, "YANA! JEN! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING?" and then she went on to say, i'm not a lesbian, i dont want to watch that! it was funny!

i'd say the black one!
:lol: It was so late at night that everyone was sleeping but i was so scared my dad would come into the hallway and see the tv with JG practically naked. :lol:

nance said:
VaughnFan13 said:

i'd say the black one!
:lol: It was so late at night that everyone was sleeping but i was so scared my dad would come into the hallway and see the tv with JG practically naked. :lol:
LMAO...same here...i kept thinking, what if they see this and dont let me watch alias anymore? but they were ok with it

QUOTE (nance @ Aug 1 2003, 02:56 PM)
QUOTE (VaughnFan13 @ Aug 1 2003, 05:55 PM)

i'd say the black one! 

It was so late at night that everyone was sleeping but i was so scared my dad would come into the hallway and see the tv with JG practically naked. 

LMAO...same here...i kept thinking, what if they see this and dont let me watch alias anymore? but they were ok with it

haha yeah, well we had a Superbowl party with our church youth group, and the ALIAS Commercials kept coming on, and our youth pastor's there, and me and my alias friends are all cheering when it comes on, and there's Jen half naked :blush:

Mrs. k. Vartan said:
black one was too dominatrix!!
VaughnFan13 said:
and then she went on to say, i'm not a lesbian, i dont want to watch that!
*snickers* Firstly, I very much liked the black one for that reason, and the gothica reason and that whip...I'm such a kink!

And as for the second quote I highlighted...I started watching ALIAS for a reason... ;)

Sarah Vartan said:
haha yeah, well we had a Superbowl party with our church youth group, and the ALIAS Commercials kept coming on, and our youth pastor's there, and me and my alias friends are all cheering when it comes on, and there's Jen half naked  :blush:
uhoh...

i voted for the red one--red suits her well. sydney was truly sexier in that. she may have chosen the black one first, she certainly didn't want to entice that pervert!! and have you seen the look on her face when that pig told her to change?? and i love vaughn's reaction!!! he was so jealous!!!!!!!! :lol: phase 1 is one of my fave eps...

ALIASgurl47 said:
In an interview, Jennifer Garner said that it's a good thing she wasn't watching the super bowl because if she would have seen the commercials for ALIAS she would have been cowering under her bed at home!
:lol: lol thats funny

Jennifer looks good in anything. I swear, she can make a burlap sack look like a cashmere sweater. Still, I chose black simply because it's my personal preferance. I've always liked the subtle hint of naughty in black lingerie.

Back