The Blasphemous Scientist Thread

Just so you know - threads do not get closed here - ever - unless they get off topic or cause problems because of their legenth - so this thread can go on for ever....

Charlie said:
yes, there was - no clue what happened to it
Hmm...I certainly enjoy coming up with new BS titles ^_^ , just wondering, would we be able to make a new one every 10 pages or so? I see The TCU is on it's second page here

I am close to tears! I miss the BS threads! Aww...you guys! Sug, Tiger, I missed you! Charlie, you're the best! I'm glad this BS thread is approved. By the way, the Bob Saget one was my personal favorite, although the Brooke Shields was hilarious as well. (y)

<!--QuoteBegin-Tiger<O>+Jan 14 2003, 01:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiger<O> @ Jan 14 2003, 01:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Charlie said:
Hmm...I certainly enjoy coming up with new BS titles ^_^ , just wondering, would we be able to make a new one every 10 pages or so? I see The TCU is on it's second page here[/quote]
Yes, that was mostly a misunderstanding, and because, well, a new one was created.

Well, an admin could rename the thread for you every once in a while... but I like to stick to one thread per topic if at all possible.

Charlie said:
Tiger<O> said:
Charlie said:
Hmm...I certainly enjoy coming up with new BS titles ^_^ , just wondering, would we be able to make a new one every 10 pages or so? I see The TCU is on it's second page here
Yes, that was mostly a misunderstanding, and because, well, a new one was created.

Well, an admin could rename the thread for you every once in a while... but I like to stick to one thread per topic if at all possible.
ok

*~*wHiTe ToWeL*~* said:
I am close to tears! I miss the BS threads! Aww...you guys! Sug, Tiger, I missed you! Charlie, you're the best! I'm glad this BS thread is approved. By the way, the Bob Saget one was my personal favorite, although the Brooke Shields was hilarious as well. (y)
All of the BS threads have a special place in my heart, from British Sociopaths to the now infamous "Bite" "Splint" thread :rolleyes:

Finally I fell.....at home.

BS is a way of life a way of life indeed.
I would like to also say: Step aside winky! This is the new sass master. :redhair:
S.

sycofancy said:
I would like to also say: Step aside winky! This is the new sass master. :redhair:
S.
Personally I like this guy :woot: and :banghead: and :cheers: and :abduct: and :stupidcomputer: but that one you posted was alright too. :redhair:

It's nice to see you again syc. You too FoR

Back